PDA

View Full Version : Club VR4 babes ??

SGHOM
22-09-2006, 05:20 PM
I know it's been a bit clandestine to all but a few members, but I've secured the services of 4 potential 'club babes' !! :guitarist
Before you all start thinking 'dirty old man' It's nothing at all like that. /TTTH
My daughter, Becky.. her friend Anna.. [ who most of the usual suspects will know ] and my babe Rhianne :p , & her friend Jenny will be attending JF2. :)

I've sorted out hotel accomodation for Rhianne & Jenny in one room..... I need to book another room for Becky & Anna..... & now I need to sort out where I'm going to sleep ?? :uhoh: [ anyone got a spare bed going ?? ]

I did text Jane earlier today to see if we could get 4 club VR4 tee shirts & caps for the girls to wear. :elf:

All the girls are up for a bit of 'PR' work, I just hope I've not offended anyone by suggesting this ?? :lipseal /grouphug

If It's good enough for "max power" then It's good enough for CVR4 !!

Lillywotsername
22-09-2006, 05:36 PM
No offence here.... As long as I don't have to wear a vest type top in freezing conditions i ain't bothered who does.

Wodjno
22-09-2006, 05:38 PM
I know it's been a bit clandestine to all but a few members, but I've secured the services of 4 potential 'club babes' !! :guitarist
Before you all start thinking 'dirty old man' It's nothing at all like that. /TTTH
My daughter, Becky.. her friend Anna.. [ who most of the usual suspects will know ] and my babe Rhianne :p , & her friend Jenny will be attending JF2. :)

I've sorted out hotel accomodation for Rhianne & Jenny in one room..... I need to book another room for Becky & Anna..... & now I need to sort out where I'm going to sleep ?? :uhoh: [ anyone got a spare bed going ?? ]

I did text Jane earlier today to see if we could get 4 club VR4 tee shirts & caps for the girls to wear. :elf:

All the girls are up for a bit of 'PR' work, I just hope I've not offended anyone by suggesting this ?? :lipseal /grouphug

If It's good enough for "max power" then It's good enough for CVR4 !!

1 Question :huh2:

What will they "NOT" be wearing /applaude

Spirit
22-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Think its too late in the day for any tshirts and caps mate.......we have a few tshirts but they are for sale on the day - and larger sizes. Not sure we have any caps in stock but no doubt Jane will confirm.

Only other option is to go and buy some cheap tshirts and then get some iron-on transfers from PC World - basically print out a design onto it, cut it out, iron it on.....then send me the bill. Then it won't matter if they get binned after the event.

SGHOM
22-09-2006, 06:52 PM
1 Question :huh

What will they "NOT" be wearing

that's my daughter you're talking about Glenn !! :angry: /Grrr /Grrr

Physician
22-09-2006, 06:57 PM
All the girls are up for a bit of 'PR' work, I just hope I've not offended anyone by suggesting this ??

'PR' ???

Pubic reconnaissance ?

OK, great idea! :shocked:

EDIT: Yea, just to add ...... you dirty ole man Glenn!

Kieran
22-09-2006, 07:10 PM
No problems here, however as a precaution I shall be bringing sandbags, razor wire and a few machine guns to entrench around Ariadne, just in case they attract too many spotty, chavvy little oiks to our club stand!!:rifle: :rifle:

"Step away from the paintwork!":shout:

Wodjno
22-09-2006, 07:11 PM
that's my daughter you're talking about Glenn !! :angry: /Grrr /Grrr

YES ?? /STP

And your point is ? :D

richy rich
22-09-2006, 07:20 PM
YES ?? /STP

And your point is ? :D
yes what is your point exactly

you want your daughter to dress with not a lot on, and attract male interest well that will happen from inside and outside the club.

Spirit
22-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Derek "The Pimp" :pimp2:

bradc
22-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Kieran, what if one of the girls decides to sit or lie on your bonnet (Ariadne's, not yours :P) Now that I wouldn't mind seeing :)

please take lots of pics of the girls err I mean cars :P

SGHOM
22-09-2006, 07:51 PM
you want your daughter to dress with not a lot on,

Who said that ?? not me ! /pan
they can turn up in whatever they want [ jeans etc, ] & I thought it might be an idea to let them wear a CVR4 tee shirt ?? & If we have any fliers to hand out then they can do it ?
I was looking at it from a 'PR' point of view.

If you lot want to turn it into a 'smutfest' then It looks like I will be turning up alone.

richy rich
22-09-2006, 08:05 PM
/haz calm down D

SGHOM
22-09-2006, 08:12 PM
****ing dial up .

richy rich
22-09-2006, 08:13 PM
GET IT SORTED D

Kieran
22-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Kieran, what if one of the girls decides to sit or lie on your bonnet (Ariadne's, not yours :P) Now that I wouldn't mind seeing :)

Get thee off my paintwork!! :shout: :veryangry

Brunty
22-09-2006, 09:14 PM

Now I'm not so precious - so they're welcome to sit on mine and I'll make sure it's nice and warm for them too.

The bonnet Brad, the bonnet :thinking:

psbarham
22-09-2006, 09:15 PM
too right K , were are my kids gonna eat their sandwich's from if someones sat on it

Kieran
22-09-2006, 09:18 PM
too right K , were are my kids gonna eat their sandwich's from if someones sat on it

I refer you to my previous statement, infidel!!:furious3:

psbarham
22-09-2006, 09:31 PM
I refer you to my previous statement, infidel!!:furious3:
its ok i'll get them to lick any spilt jam off , if that doesn't work they can wash it off with coke . see i've worked it all out , don't say i never look after you :rolleyes3

Kieran
22-09-2006, 09:47 PM
its ok i'll get them to lick any spilt jam off , if that doesn't work they can wash it off with coke . see i've worked it all out , don't say i never look after you :rolleyes3

This is the BBC. Reports are coming in of an explosion, measured at around 2 megatons, somewhere in the midlands....

psbarham
22-09-2006, 09:57 PM
This is the BBC. Reports are coming in of an explosion, measured at around 2 megatons, somewhere in the midlands....
something else wrong with the legnum mate ?

bradc
22-09-2006, 11:56 PM
so they're welcome to sit on mine and I'll make sure it's nice and warm for them too.

whatever! In fact I hear your stroke is only 80.8mm :) http://www.clubvr4.com/index.php?page=Specifications

Brunty
23-09-2006, 12:06 AM
whatever! In fact I hear your stroke is only 80.8mm :) http://www.clubvr4.com/index.php?page=Specifications

Out of respect for Derek and his family I'll refrain from pointing out that it ain't about stroke, it's all about poke.

D'oh! /duh

bradc
23-09-2006, 12:13 AM
I'm just waiting until I see the pics. It has always annoyed me that you see girls posing on all sorts of other cars, but never VR-4's

BraindG
25-09-2006, 09:07 AM
/ttiwwop

Wodjno
25-09-2006, 09:38 AM
/ttiwwop

:thinking2

:idea2:

/Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2 /Camera2

detonate
25-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Pics pls