PDA

View Full Version : road rage

urban_styles3
25-09-2006, 08:57 AM
well today.......... what a day
i was driving my legnum home after work,
i pulled up to a give way intersection, this dickhead didnt give way to me and just pulled infront of me nearly causing an accident, i tooted and flashed my lights at him, he then stops in the middle of the road gets out of his car, punches me in the head twice, i rip off and he boots a dent in my car.
and he was a VERY well of gentleman mid 50's and scottish
best thing of all though was there was a cop 3 cars behind me.

but that guy mustve honestly had a bad say or sumpthing, i mean to just lose it like that, makes ya think...

bradc
25-09-2006, 09:28 AM
what a nutter, hope you're not injured or anything, what did the cop do?

Wodjno
25-09-2006, 09:43 AM
i pulled up to a give way intersection, this dickhead didnt give way to me and just pulled infront of me nearly causing an accident, i tooted and flashed my lights at him, he then stops in the middle of the road gets out of his car, punches me in the head twice, i rip off and he boots a dent in my car.

but that guy mustve honestly had a bad say or sumpthing, i mean to just lose it like that, makes ya think...

What more would you expect from a Scotsman :toilet: :lipseal /TTTH :stars: :end:

Wodj goes into hiding til the next millenium(at least) /help

JMO
25-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Yeah scottish folk have some really bad tempers :P i know a couple and they are nutters, one is a chick and she always gets people into fights for being an angry bitch

Physician
25-09-2006, 10:22 AM
I have a sort of empathy with you :D

detonate
25-09-2006, 10:30 AM
yeah, hope the cop issued some justice?

Alex
25-09-2006, 10:17 PM
People just seem to overact to everything these days - I don't mean you did anything wrong to overact to. But you see it in all sorts of things, and people have always got excuses. Punching someone in the head is a really major thing to do. It can cause serious injury, and for what? I just don't know what people are thinking these days!

Kieran
25-09-2006, 10:21 PM
yeah, hope the cop issued some justice?

Ditto?!

vr4moose
25-09-2006, 10:57 PM

but that guy mustve honestly had a bad say or sumpthing, i mean to just lose it like that, makes ya think... in those cercumstances, we shud be able to mustard gas them, and leave em tied to a post with jack ass on 4head, glad you ok./haz /haz

BraindG
26-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Hope everythings ok with you, and what happened with the cops being there?

What more would you expect from a Scotsman :toilet: :lipseal /TTTH :stars: :end:

:stop: :thumbsdow

NAUSED
26-09-2006, 02:44 AM

man oh man that tops the cake of any road rage i have heard of

d i c k i e s
26-09-2006, 03:02 AM
**** dat sh!t.. would have knocked him one aswell. an booted his damn car. dont care if he had a bad or anything.. u dont kick my damn car and u dont cut me off! damn prick!

ShadyNZer
26-09-2006, 05:07 AM
man oh man that tops the cake of any road rage i have heard of
cant beat ol Lauaki smacking that truckie with a hammer lol...

but yeah mid 50s? shouldve twacked him back man....

d i c k i e s
26-09-2006, 05:25 AM
that fool should neva be able to play rugby after that incident.. i see hes been in another punch up.

http://stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3808583a1823,00.html

ShadyNZer
26-09-2006, 09:09 AM
wasnt sione lauaki that hammered that truckie dude was like his uncle or some sh!t, he did tho have a ruckus in hams b4 tho....