PDA

View Full Version : ace cafe on tuesday

Bal
29-09-2006, 04:14 PM
i'm assuming jap night is this coming tuesday. in which case i'll see whoever goes there.

woohoo for being in london again.

Paul and Pezz, make it down if you can. Paul if you come there i can give you your tappety bullet things. sorry im highly unavailable at the moment - where im staying i have no real internet access and work are blocking CVR4. :huh2:

stuey
29-09-2006, 04:21 PM
i'm assuming jap night is this coming tuesday. in which case i'll see whoever goes there.

woohoo for being in london again.

Paul and Pezz, make it down if you can. Paul if you come there i can give you your tappety bullet things. sorry im highly unavailable at the moment - where im staying i have no real internet access and work are blocking CVR4. :huh2:

I'll probably go down about 8pm for an hour or so and catch a bit

ariddell
29-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Will head over too if i can, not been to one before so would be good to see.

n13l pm
02-10-2006, 02:29 PM
il be there as standard..

on another note I fitted my HID kit in this weekend, they look Great.

pezza
02-10-2006, 02:40 PM
il be there as standard..

on another note I fitted my HID kit in this weekend, they look Great.

Good call on HID fitting.. the difference it makes is huge... very worthwhile mod I think!

Will try and head down tomorro if I can. Am working late so depends on state of mind after work! :vulcan: I zoomed by on the vee dub / beema night. The leggie seems to cause a few double takes esp if BOV is feeling a bit vocal :lipseal

n13l pm
02-10-2006, 05:25 PM
My cousin on Lexus Owners Club added my car to their list. So my car should be inside tomorrow. Not that Iv done much to it or anything!

stuey
02-10-2006, 05:44 PM
I gotta be there early (7.30 ish) as gotta straight off to work. Hope it's a dry night otherwise it'll be a dissapointing turnout.... i'll keep my eyes peeled for the Galant Posse...

n13l pm
04-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Its was a arite meet yesterday, nuthing special. I saw the two vr4 leggies just out side the cafe. I guess it was you lot?! looking smart. I was parked up inside towards the left hand side as you enter the cafes car park.

pezza
04-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Popped there for a lil while yesterday....

Like you say it was OK.. but not the same as warm summer nights when it stays bright till gone 9pm.

Again there were some tyre shredding nutters on the road even though the police were about.

I did see your car in the car park and when driving home. The ride height looks perfect and car is looking very tidy indeed.

My leggie was parked up way down the road under the bridge away from the madness taking place outside.

The two leggies parked out front were indeed two members off here.

Have you checked out the other nights down there?

Cheers

n13l pm
04-10-2006, 12:42 PM
I didnt see the need of people trying to be heros when the floor was wet, loads of people around and cars parked up close and to top it off a few odd coppers driving around! no need for it.

Anyways I noticed one of the vr4s had a screen in the console but the tints were too good to have a look in! who is that one?

ariddell
04-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Yeah, saw a few people attempting burnouts without much success and some entertaining classy use of neon.... hehe.

Yeah the two vr4s parked up in front of the cafe were myself and stuey. Mine being the blue one at the front with the screen in the dash.

Good evening anyway, nice looking car you've got - love the black leather and as Pez said the ride height is spot on.

stuey
04-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Aye,.... We woz there, VR4's in da house. (sorry seemed fittting for the atmosphere at the jap night). Indeed saw your v6-24, very clean n'tidy. Had a look for the owner a couple of times. Few silly burnouts and indeed comedy lighting...

n13l pm
04-10-2006, 03:45 PM
yeah the lights display by some was jokes.

So ariddell what you got ur screen hooked up to? not running a computer by any chance r u.

The height of the car is good, I guess it will drop a bit more once I put my 50kg of sound deadening material in and say another 30kg odd of amps, subs and the install.

pezza
04-10-2006, 05:05 PM
That'll be the one with the screen then :-)

Did you check out the flashy front recaro seats :D ?

Did you also see The guys driving that lil white starlet/Glanza GT thing?.. drivin very dangerously but did you hear that exhaust? .. there was abolsutely NO engine sound just the sound of air being forced out..like airline jet

Reminded me of a large rocket (firework) when launchin. Was an amazing sound.

Thats quite some sound rig you are installing there :D When do you hope to have it finished? Ans the car PC?

n13l pm
04-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Im starting on the sound deadening this weekend, im planning to have the whole boot area and rear seat area done on sat.

As for the Car PC, iv already made the pc and mounted it to the glove box, but im currently working on the centre console. I have moulded the screen area, but need to mould the area where my dvd slot load will be and usb imput connector. Then im gonna get it sprayed to give it a good finish.

Iv already got my speakers and the amp for it, but am awaiting my sub and amp to come in stock from www.theloudest.co.uk, they have a amazingly powerfull sub and amp kit.

I say I should have the car pc in hopefully end of the month! only because of the lack of day time hours in a day!! I only get to work on the car over the weekend :(