PDA

View Full Version : FS: Leather Interiors

ritch_w
03-10-2006, 08:16 PM
If anyone is interested I can obtain the following;

1. Black (rare??) Leather interior :smoking: , inc door cards.
seats are manual controls not power, from a 2003 V6 Sport (saloon)

2. Beige / Tan leather front (electric) & rear seats (no door cards) from a V6-24 estate.

at the moment, both are manky but would clean up well (which I'll do before collection, for any club member wishing to purchase).

BTW these seats are not mine - but I have been offered 1st refusal on them (on behalf of the club)

so if anyones interested let me know before they go elsewhere....

psbarham
03-10-2006, 08:19 PM
how much for the black ? please it would make mine complete:2thumbsup

Kieran
03-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Ritchie - Interested in a possible part ex on the front beige seats? Mine are manual and the drivers bolster is scuffed in the usual places, but I can offer them to you if you want to retain a complete set to sell on?

ritch_w
03-10-2006, 08:26 PM
how much for the black ? please it would make mine complete:2thumbsup

hi Paul

the guy wants £400 for the black leather interior

cheers

Ritchie

ritch_w
03-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Ritchie - Interested in a possible part ex on the front beige seats? Mine are manual and the drivers bolster is scuffed in the usual places, but I can offer them to you if you want to retain a complete set to sell on?

Hi Kieran,

I dont own the interiors - its someone I know in the motor trade who has given me 1st dibs - which i'm putting to the club in the hope that someone here benefits ;).

he wont be wanting any P/Xs, just to sell.

cheers

Ritchie

conaboy
03-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Also interested in the black if psbarham doesn't want it, any chance of seeing some pics of it clean??

psbarham
03-10-2006, 08:56 PM
hi Paul

the guy wants £400 for the black leather interior

cheers

Ritchie
i'll discuss it with the missus and let you know

Kieran
03-10-2006, 09:32 PM
Hi Kieran,

I dont own the interiors - its someone I know in the motor trade who has given me 1st dibs - which i'm putting to the club in the hope that someone here benefits ;).

he wont be wanting any P/Xs, just to sell.

cheers

Ritchie

Okay - How much for the fronts? or does he want to sell as a set?

ritch_w
03-10-2006, 09:52 PM
cant get any pics at the mo - they are too far away from me too nip round at the mo

both sets of leathers were dirty from storage and had some pidgeon crap on them, nothing that wouldnt clean off.

if anyone definately wants them, i'm prepared to buy them to secure them for the club, collect & clean them, and get squared up with cash later

ritch_w
03-10-2006, 09:55 PM

i'll ask tomorrow - but dont count on it

bradc
04-10-2006, 03:19 AM
mm black leather, someone should buy that :D

psbarham
04-10-2006, 09:04 PM
daft Q's time any ideas on delivery ? and does it have the three point belt for the middle rear seat ? the right answers will seure a sale :2thumbsup

ritch_w
05-10-2006, 05:07 PM
he wont split or swap - just sell complete - sorry

daft Q's time any ideas on delivery ? and does it have the three point belt for the middle rear seat ? the right answers will seure a sale :2thumbsup
delivery - he wont do that, but if i collect them for you, you could arrange a courier to collect them from my place? no idea on costs, but would imagine they are quite heavy so expensive?

I never bothered to clock if the middle was a 3 point belt, but it was from a sport (my sport, cloth interior, had a 3 point middle) so a good chance, maybe...

psbarham
07-10-2006, 09:39 AM
connaboy its your lucky day , i have decided to put my sensible head on and spend the money on some slightly more important parts to start the full rebirth of the V6 to see it through the next few years trouble free , i know for a fact i will kick myself for doing this but ho hum , oh and if you put any photos up i will come up there and /pan you , right wheres that suspension thread ?

conaboy
07-10-2006, 04:43 PM
My turn to speak nicely to the girlfriend now ;)

I'll let you know what she says/whip

psbarham
07-10-2006, 08:46 PM
i was lucky this time , my missus said yes , but i decided to be the sensible this time (normal service shall resume tomorrow though :jester: )

Brunty
22-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Are the black leather seats still available?