When:
When do you wanna do it?

Where:
Where do we all wanna meet?

What:
What we gonna do this time?

Who:
Whos coming this time?

Ohh yeah, that VR4 at Repco is back, i think he replaced his front bumper? so we can go see him if hes there

Rosco_NZ
04-10-2006, 03:11 AM
Open to suggestions,
can't make 14th - 23rd oct though, out of the country on holiday :-)

d i c k i e s
04-10-2006, 03:43 AM
all good rosco.

ummm maybe go look at the black VR4 we saw out in kenepuru. see whats done to it so far if its still there. umm maybe go for a cruise upto paraparumu or something have lunch or something. play things by air then cruise back!

VR4 MAD
12-10-2006, 03:36 AM
all good rosco.

ummm maybe go look at the black VR4 we saw out in kenepuru. see whats done to it so far if its still there. umm maybe go for a cruise upto paraparumu or something have lunch or something. play things by air then cruise back!

Right then, where's all the enthusiasm from our last meet gone? /Hmmm

Anyway, your suggestion is excellent IMHO. Could cruise (blast:smug: ) back over Paekakariki Hill road (if it's open) for fun.

Taking on board the dates Rosco_NZ is away, then the Saturday the 28th October seems good.

BTW, Dixon and I have made contact with two new potential members. Both don't have access to computers, so didn't know about our club and now they do, are really keen to meet with other fellow VR4 enthusiast's.:smug:

The guy I meet has a pearl white face-lift legnum, which he's busy modifying. He's spent thousands already and has big plans and really wants to talk with others who are or have gone down that route.

So Dreddy, you really must come along this time, especially as you started the thread which lead to our previous meet. You were really missed, :bigcry: as I (we) really would love to look at the mods you've done, as they look really cool. /Nuuu

What do you guys say.:drummer:

Who's coming then.:p

:uhoh2:

Rosco_NZ
12-10-2006, 08:05 AM
28th sounds good, hopefully i dont spend all my petty money drinking beer :beerchug: and while watching Indy/v8's in Surfers the weekend before :-)

d i c k i e s
12-10-2006, 10:59 PM
28th Will check my schedule... i may get some others involved aswell.

VR4 MAD
13-10-2006, 12:44 AM
28th sounds good, hopefully i dont spend all my petty money drinking beer :beerchug: and while watching Indy/v8's in Surfers the weekend before :-)

Well the answer is then, leave some money behind and put it in a cookie jar before you go. So when you get back....there it is, your petrol and spending money for the day./Banana

/Poms

dixon8
23-10-2006, 10:53 PM
what about this option for sunday 29th oct????

charity cruise for a good cause...........

"ok guys and gurls lets show our love, this event is being held on sunday 29th october at 1pm!!

WELLINGTON - meeting at avalon carpark going up haywards, greys road down past porirua, jville down ngaranga gorge old hutt road then to slap! car audio for a bbq!! $5 DONATION {contact matt 0272529959}"

d i c k i e s
23-10-2006, 11:16 PM
im keen, but other plans have come up for those days now. ill just have to see how things go from there on the day.

0TNIC
26-10-2006, 02:07 AM
Hey guys, Hope you can come along to the charity cruise. Looks like theres going to be a big turn out :)

Ive told my mate about this forum, will try and get him to join up cos i dont think he has so far lol.

Ill be at the cruise in either my Mitzi Mirage VR-X or my partners EVO 7....
Will keep an eye out for you guys hehe!

d i c k i e s
29-10-2006, 09:54 AM
wonder how it went... ****ty weather today here in wellington.

VR4 MAD
30-10-2006, 10:33 PM
wonder how it went... ****ty weather today here in wellington.

Well I know Dixon8 and I decided we weren't venturing out. As you said, weather wasn't the best..............and that's an understatement.

How about a 'get together' this coming weekend.........weather permitting. :speechles

I believe the black gull-wing door VR4 will be back from the panel beaters and will be nearly finished? Fancy a look-see. :thinking:

Just suggestion.

:pimp2:

d i c k i e s
30-10-2006, 11:07 PM
yeah cool, will see how the week goes. nothing planned so far.

VR4 MAD
31-10-2006, 03:02 AM
And what the bl**dy weather decides to do as well /Grrr /pan

d i c k i e s
31-10-2006, 10:11 PM
And what the bl**dy weather decides to do as well /Grrr /pan

and that too! hahaha...

d i c k i e s
05-11-2006, 09:39 PM
did u guys go? it was a good day for it.

dixon8
09-11-2006, 02:43 AM
toooo late and not organised last weekend.:sad3: :oops:

d i c k i e s
09-11-2006, 06:07 AM
yeah makes sense!