PDA

View Full Version : eastern mini meet

psbarham
09-10-2006, 04:22 PM
well seeing as everyone else is doing it , i thought it was time for EmmII , so come on peeps , when and where ? we'll have to be picky on dates coz there is at least 3 of us that have weekends that can't be swapped :embarasse

Lillywotsername
09-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Are you talking about Xmas time Paul?

psbarham
09-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Are you talking about Xmas time Paul?
whenever we can all get together , before christmas would be good

Alex
09-10-2006, 06:29 PM
What counts as eastern? (Geography is not my strong point :anxious: )

SGHOM
09-10-2006, 06:44 PM

ie; not west :vulcan:

Alex
09-10-2006, 06:49 PM
ie; not west :vulcan:

Thanks Derek, I don't know what I'd do without you mate :P

psbarham
09-10-2006, 07:08 PM
lincolnshire , cambridgeshire, norfolk , suffolk , essex ,london and i supose notts , but after dereks coments to you not sheffeild :P

Spirit
09-10-2006, 07:41 PM
lincolnshire , cambridgeshire, norfolk , suffolk , essex ,london and i supose notts , but after dereks coments to you not sheffeild :P

Us Southerners don't discriminate - all are welcome :P

HJM
09-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Us Southerners don't discriminate - all are welcome :P

We went to the last EMM - and they were all late /haz

J :)

psbarham
09-10-2006, 07:47 PM
We went to the last EMM - and they were all late /haz

J :)
blame wodj as usual , not only did he get up late , but when we got stuck behind a porsche 911 on the way down the big jessie slowed down at 130(metres per minute officer) , he nearly had 2 V6's in his boot /duh , and just to shut pete up anyone is welcome , but seeing as everyone else has scenery i think they might find our area a bit cr@p

ANTHONY
09-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Us Southerners don't discriminate - all are welcome :P ahh............. so london counts as eastern and southern

Lillywotsername
09-10-2006, 08:46 PM
We are North West Mids.... But if you are talking about a meet somewhere like Notts or something then we might be able to make it.

Just Please don't let it clash with the widows weekend:thumbsup: /notworthy

WildCards
10-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Yep, we'd be in. Hows about a Karting meet in Grantham/Leicester? We have a fair few tracks in the area and it would be a right laugh.

Or, do the cinema, bowling etc followed by a nice curry err meal somewhere.

Most dates are ok with Kate and I as long as we have time to make arrangements.

Alex
10-10-2006, 07:59 PM
K and I would definitely be up for this. Would be nice to something though - I'd take a lot of persuading to meet in a car park in the freezing cold to look at each other's engine bays :)

psbarham
10-10-2006, 08:07 PM
K and I would definitely be up for this. Would be nice to something though - I'd take a lot of persuading to meet in a car park in the freezing cold to look at each other's engine bays :)i know what you mean , we need something to keep people happy , last time we considered the imperial war museum at duxford , but due to someone getting up late we never made it , but we could go for that

Wodjno
10-10-2006, 08:15 PM
blame wodj as usual , not only did he get up late , but when we got stuck behind a porsche 911 on the way down the big jessie slowed down at 130(metres per minute officer) , he nearly had 2 V6's in his boot /duh , and just to shut pete up anyone is welcome , but seeing as everyone else has scenery i think they might find our area a bit cr@p

Was you driving wearing those Binoculars again :jester:

psbarham
10-10-2006, 08:26 PM
its the big bit that goes on you eyes isn't it ?

The Vee
12-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Subject to dates, would like to do this again. Karting would be good at Grantham if we can get booked in on one of the general sessions, or we always said a repeat might actually do the air museum at Duxford!! HJM yes we were late (or were you early)/pan /pan

Alex
12-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Only problem with Duxford is that they are revamping at the moment. Kieran went not so long ago and half the main exhibits were closed. It would be wise to check what's open before we all turn up there I think :lost: