PDA

View Full Version : Galant 2.0GDI body kit

xiaozhu
10-10-2006, 10:02 AM
Hi everyone, i'm from singapore.
i'm driving a galant 2.0GDI VR in singapore...
I searching for the body kit as it call it the cyber 2 kit for JDM spec. has any of our members here know where to get other than ebay?? pls help me..i really needhelp in it..

1st n 2nd pic is the kit i looking for

3rd pic is my car
pls email me at match0419@yahoo.com

zyrofillica
02-11-2006, 05:04 AM
haha ah zhu ah zhu.... no one shows us singaporeans love in this forum. =) So still aiming for this kit ah. I also WANT! hahaha..... after 1.5yrs more i reckon. There are some bodykit sites selling this kit. 500+ USD.

I really like some of the "covered" dual foglights on the vr4 kit and the covered dual headlights found on some of the UK cars. Anyone care to point out where u had those done? Thanks in advance

Kenneth
02-11-2006, 09:43 PM
haha ah zhu ah zhu.... no one shows us singaporeans love in this forum. =) So still aiming for this kit ah. I also WANT! hahaha..... after 1.5yrs more i reckon. There are some bodykit sites selling this kit. 500+ USD.

I really like some of the "covered" dual foglights on the vr4 kit and the covered dual headlights found on some of the UK cars. Anyone care to point out where u had those done? Thanks in advance

Here in New Zealand (http://www.speedfactory.co.nz/bodykits/mitsubishi/galant.php)

Note: the front kit does NOT directly fit a JDM VR-4. I suspect it is designed to fit the USDM, but can't say for sure.

I got mine fitted professionally in New Zealand and they had to cut about 75mm out of the centre for it to fit correctly. I also got them to cut out the 'grill' piece so I could use the standard grill (which I prefer... )

you can see in one of these pics where they had to cut the fiberglass. in the end it turned out well though, as it fits the intercooler very nicely :)

With a GDI you wont have an intercooler i suppose... but you can increase the efficiency of your air conditioning ;)

zyrofillica
03-11-2006, 03:48 AM
nice. i like it esp when u used back the VR4 kit "nostril" grill. But the "mouth" grill looks like some bbq pit. Maybe replacing it with the VR4 wire mesh grill will make it look much nicer. IMO only .but if u think its perfect, then ignore me hehe. Oh and did u put on any foggies?Can the vr4 dual fogs be fixed onto this kit? I really love the twin foggies, its such a waste to drop them off the galant.

Thanks for the link. Do have anoy more links to bodykit/aesthetic shops over there in NZ? i reckon tts the closest to SG so it would be more viable to import some schweet stuff from there. Btw most of ur galants are JDM spec. Whats up with them selling kits tt fit USDMS?

wait wait... oh ya, those kits were designed in USA. sorry had to answer my own question. =)

pitslayer
06-11-2006, 01:28 AM
i want that kit aswell for mine, dno how much they are in the uk, but working with paints and filler and so on everyday i can fit it myself and paint it myself, and then i know it`ll be perfect. very skilled with things like this, and using minimal filler aswell