PDA

View Full Version : FS: Used HKS SSQV

Kieran
22-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Shortly my HKS SSQV dump valve will be for sale.

The valve is in good used working order and it's the Legnum-Specific valve, containing the correct adapter and fittings. I still have the original box, and I think i've still got the original instructions too. It's also the version of the SSQV that is adjustable - so you can adjust when the valve opens and how loud it is - not all SSQVs have the adjustment.

I purchased the valve used, straight from Japan (via RHD Japan's ebay site) last year, just before Christmas. So, it's older than the 12ish months I've had it.

I'm selling so that I can move back to a recirc setup. I am fed up of the Pssssht! noises /Grrr /pan and I am suspicious that having a Vent to atmosphere valve is causing me some issues, as some owners have reported in the past - increased fuel consumption being the main one.

As such, caveat emptor. Most SSQV users seem happy and report no issues, but you have been warned! This thread does describe some of the other potential pitfalls you may (or may not) encounter:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12684&highlight=ssqv

I'm thinking around the £45 mark, considering it's used and that a new one is £245 from www.hkseurope.com - Does this sound fair?:inquisiti

Spirit
22-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Bobby bargain price Kieran :2thumbsup - someone snap this up quickly....you WON'T find cheaper !

Nutter_John
22-10-2006, 02:24 PM
I will take it for that price K - You have pm

Si.
22-10-2006, 03:52 PM
I'll jump second in line for that price if John doesn't take it, although i'm sure he will!

Axeboy
22-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Bargain!

Kieran
22-10-2006, 05:37 PM
I will take it for that price K - You have pm

Okay - provisionally sold to Nutter John!

I'll contact you via PM. Si - seen your PM and you've got first refusal if something goes pear shaped. /yes