PDA

View Full Version : Charity Cruise

Gly
23-10-2006, 07:10 AM
http://www.mmc.org.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47147

any one keen on coming along?

hey guys

well after watching 60 minutes last nite i got a bit fired up and angry at our useless government who would rather spend millions on stupid pahutakawa trees in the middle of the road (wellington) then helping fight breast cancer

soo....

im organising a charity cruise for breast cancer which i will be inviting other clubs to join us!! this event is for the whole of new zealand not just us here in wellington!

there will also be media coverage (news and 60 minutes) and police involvement

so please post up you interest in this event
time,date and route (routes in other towns will be handled by someone in your area) will be posted once i haf sorted media and police side of things

lets show our stupid government how easy it is to be kind

thanks
matt

ok guys and gurls lets show our love, this event is being held on sunday 29th october at 1pm!!

WELLINGTON - meeting at avalon carpark going up haywards, greys road down past porirua, jville down ngaranga gorge old hutt road then to slap! car audio for a bbq!! $5 DONATION {contact matt 0272529959}

AUCKLAND - meeting at mcdonalds quay st cruise route will be given to you there!! GOLD COIN DONATION {contact jason 0275700005}

CHRISTCHURCH - meeting at burger king moorhouse ave heading around to sumner byo food and drinks game of touch rugby could be on the agenda!! GOLD COIN DONATION {contact emma 0275119427}

comon guys and gurlz this is for a really good cause!!! please no idiotic driving this will be on tv so no
show offs!!

for other areas please let me know if you would like to make a donation and i will email you the appropriate details for making the donation!!

thanx matt

Lucas
23-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Breasts?!? That's definately a worthy cause! :evilgrin:

Seriously though it does sound like a good idea so I may be there if nothing else is happening. I assume nobody has to actually register for this do they?

( o )( o ) Gigiddy gigiddy

ShadyNZer
23-10-2006, 08:15 AM
ill be keen, havent got anythin planned on the day yet...

bradc
23-10-2006, 08:24 AM
I would say I would be keen but I dunno if I will be free, and I wont be able to turn up in a worthwhile car either /Grrr

Kenneth
23-10-2006, 09:30 PM
/edit Er, cant make it I dont think... got 1/2 marathon on that day

Brad, turn up to the meet point and bunk in with someone else :)

0TNIC
26-10-2006, 02:36 AM
Just one lil thing to add... most people have seen this via mmc as above but its is run by matts club Statement.

Also he is on the breast cancer web page with more details ill try and find the link :)....

edit... link here
http://www.breastcancer.org.nz/supporter.htm

OMG man do i have the bad typo bug today.... i really blame the blond hair haha

NAUSED
26-10-2006, 08:44 AM
/Grrr if i wasn't busy sunday i so would come

d i c k i e s
27-10-2006, 01:29 AM
I would say I would be keen but I dunno if I will be free, and I wont be able to turn up in a worthwhile car either /Grrr

you can now!

bradc
27-10-2006, 01:46 AM
haha you would think so, but I've got to get a new gearbox in it first from my other vr4, and I'm busy on sunday anyway

d i c k i e s
27-10-2006, 02:30 AM
all good bro.

ShadyNZer
27-10-2006, 07:56 AM
i got no wingman so im outties :thumbsup:

Gly
28-10-2006, 09:09 AM
ill be there with the misses,

my mum had breast cancer...
so this is one of the few charitys i actually support,

NAUSED
30-10-2006, 02:34 AM
how did it go?

Gly
30-10-2006, 04:36 AM
****... real poor turnout, and the cruise was cancelled, due to this and weather.

ShadyNZer
30-10-2006, 08:14 AM
ratsh!t, yeah when we were doin our shopping the weather was ass, wondered if the cruise was still guna go thru...bugger aye