PDA

View Full Version : Stainless steel brake hoses V6 2WD SALOON(1998) 98-CURRENT MODEL

sta
13-11-2003, 03:53 PM
Has anyone had stainless steel hoses made, such as goodridge or girling, for their standard front and rear calipers on the V6 2WD latest shape saloon model?..I have a 1998 year V6, before they uprated the brakes.

If no one knows, I will source a manufacturer and post details of where you can buy them, but thought it was worth asking you guys first.

Anyone interested in buying 5 x 16spoke 15" s/h used standard Galant Mitsu alloys? INSERT INTO post VALUES (without tyres) nice design INSERT INTO post VALUES (4 stud)..offers welcome! available soon. condition tba once off car.

cheers
sta

zedy1
13-11-2003, 08:16 PM
me thinks the brake pipes is a graet idea and they should keep the brake fluid cool

sta
14-11-2003, 02:46 AM
thanks zedy...they do improve braking!..i think they might list hoses for a VR4 4WD saloon worth asking.but check they fit your model year..i was initially sent hoses for the 94-98 galant..however the quality looked really good....mine is only the V6 2WD so they will make up a pattern from some normal ones i am sending. will keep you posted! they cost around £60 inc for 4 hoses.

....interested in the alloys too?..:) :cool1:

the latest is that goodridge will make them up for me and keep a copy. I'll post the contact details once I've tried and tested them. these are for a 2WD 98 model latest shape 2WD V6 model.
:cool1: