PDA

View Full Version : One for Kieran

pezza
30-10-2006, 05:12 PM
One day will your ole' galant get the same treatment as THIS ONE (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396227) :pimp2:

BraindG
30-10-2006, 07:02 PM
mmmm, of course ladies on cars are an improvement!

Kieran
30-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Erm..... Dare I say? I don't like what he's done - though it does appear to be done very well.

Only Club Widows are allowed to sprawl provocatively over my paintwork! And only then if they don't swirl it!/pan /Grrr

Alex
30-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Only Club Widows are allowed to sprawl provocatively over my paintwork! And only then if they don't swirl it!/pan /Grrr

Steady K, you already frightened the life out of Kate at JF2 - there's not need to get the rest of us widows running scared /pan

BraindG
30-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Steady K, you already frightened the life out of Kate at JF2 - there's not need to get the rest of us widows running scared /pan
Hehe, i can see Kieran now.

Ok, firstly, strike the pose... now, slowly, rest on the car WHOO! i said slowly.. right, now your on there.. DONT MOVE! we will pull you off afterwards, i dont want any hand prints on the paint from you pushing yourself off...

oh, and stop breathing for a sec, incase you move..,.:evilgrin:

Kieran
30-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Hehe, i can see Kieran now.

Ok, firstly, strike the pose... now, slowly, rest on the car WHOO! i said slowly.. right, now your on there.. DONT MOVE! we will pull you off afterwards, i dont want any hand prints on the paint from you pushing yourself off...

oh, and stop breathing for a sec, incase you move..,.:evilgrin:

/Grrr I resemble that remark!! :embarasse

BraindG
30-10-2006, 09:24 PM
/Grrr I resemble that remark!! :embarasse
/Grrr - was wondering what Derek just sniggered at, he must have read this :)

Kieran
30-10-2006, 10:38 PM
/Grrr - was wondering what Derek just sniggered at, he must have read this :)

Ah, you pair are back together again, eh? You still the biatch?! /Devil5

WITZ66
31-10-2006, 09:37 AM
I suppose

"OI BITCH, IT TOOK ME AGES TO WAX THAT,GET YOUR FAT ARSE OFF MY BONNET"

Will be frowned upon as a response in these hallowed forum pages?????

/Grrr

BraindG
31-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Ah, you pair are back together again, eh? You still the biatch?! /Devil5
Yeah, side by side once again!... im the luckiest man alive to have him back in my life :inquisiti :5shots:

SGHOM
01-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah, side by side once again!... im the luckiest man alive to have him back in my life :inquisiti :5shots:

anymore shennanegans like wot went off last night Barry............& thats it ! I'm outa there :stop: :vulcan: :curtain: :curtain: