PDA

View Full Version : Silver Legnum, Warrington

timiano
31-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Saw a 53 (I think) plate Silver Legnum parked out front the Royal Bombay restaurant just off Mersey St Warrington centre on Sunday afternoon....anyone?

Looks very similar to the one I'm getting on Friday

Nick Mann
01-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Drove through Warrington on Sunday evening, but in a Blue Leggy. Didn't see a single Galant over a 120 mile jouirney, let alone a VR4!

V6Sport
05-11-2006, 02:14 AM
thats not a VR4 its a V6 sport.... saw it parked there quite often.

timiano
06-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Saw it again today, same spot. Think I saw GLS on the back of it though, so not sure if its even a V6....looks nice though :)

BraindG
06-11-2006, 05:58 PM
There was also a v6 on one of the roads in, im not sure which, but I was dropping wouter off at the mitshi garage...

We also saw a P reg silver VR4 at the mitsi garage aswell :) placed a card on the window, well.. wouter did :)

V6Sport
27-11-2006, 04:19 AM
saw a silver facelift VR4 on the Roundabout turning into Mersey St think the plate was A***:thinking:

ritch_w
27-11-2006, 09:22 AM
saw a silver facelift VR4 on the Roundabout turning into Mersey St think the plate was A***:thinking:

A20 RVV?

that would be Tim in my old one, should be on the original V plates now though

timiano
27-11-2006, 01:40 PM
A20 RVV?

that would be Tim in my old one, should be on the original V plates now though

In about 2 hours it will be...too much :5shots: this weekend!

Got the HKS exhaust on last night and its mint...like really really super duper **** off mint! Quiet as anything on tick, really well behaved with normal driving...open her up and all hell breaks loose :2thumbsup :evilgrin:

Tried the leggaras up against the brembos and it wasn't even close :) So now back to stock and the leggaras are going for sale. Was a nail in the rear yoki (the one with low tread). Loads and loads of tread on the others. Must take it easy with the stock wheels/tyres as they're a bit worn.

Gonna get some mitsi wheels asap. The brakes are shockingly bad for a car of such power, make it all fun like, but don't think the heart can take it :). Still well impressed with the motor mate, so cheers for the opportunity to own one of these beasts!

Tim

ritch_w
27-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Glad to see you are enjoying it! especially the HKS sound ;) its the best exhaust i have ever had on a car - civilised at partial throttle and pure hooligan at full throttle - great for scaring dozy drivers!