PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

timiano
03-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Hi

Joined last week as a mate of mine put me onto Mitsubishi VR4s, and I'm so glad he did. We're a two person and two dog family with 3 cars, Volvo S60T for my work, Range Rover classic 4l V8 for dogs and haulage and a new Fiat Panda for the missus.

We had and idea of getting an estate car to consolidate cars a while back, and looked into 5 series 530i, but found they were prohibitively expensive, so we stuck with what we got. Last week we thought enough is enough, and started looking around, was maybe considering a Shogun of big car. Missus spotted a Scooby Legacy and liked the style. I wasn't 100% convinced, but it did get me thinking.

My best mate who's into his performance cars (has an Evo Tommy Mak) asked me had I considered VR4....to which I replied 'yer what?...never heard of em'. So I gets back and on t'interweb and start doing a bit of research. Well, I'm almost in love already. So we're both looking through Trader, Jap import places etc etc, then I come across this site.

Ritch_W had a Ralliart Legnum up for sale at a very good price, I wanted leather too. I'm from Warrington area, and he's Saltcoats Ayrshire, but fate would have it that I was working up in Glasgow all this week. Reailly must have been fate.

Deal has gone through brilliantly smooth (cheers Ritch), except the bank supposedly having my cash ready and all they had was 20s and 10s!! and I'm now the proud owner of a '99 Ralliart Legnum VR4!!! :2thumbsup

So, that's me. Hope I get to meet some of you during my time....and who knows maybe even a Ring trip :happy:

Cheers fellahs (and lasses)

Tim

Nick VR4
03-11-2006, 02:47 PM
/Welcome2 to the Forum hope your having Fun in the VR4

timiano
03-11-2006, 02:51 PM
/Welcome2 to the Forum hope your having Fun in the VR4

Not even drove it yet :speechles

Its in a car park awaiting me to drive it home to Warrington in about 2 hours time. Should start a book to see if I make it home on one tank :)....unlikely!

Nick Mann
03-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Congrats!

Hope you enjoy the car.

Kieran
03-11-2006, 03:11 PM
/Welcome

Welcome to the club and enjoy your new uber-beast!:afro:

Spirit
03-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Great news Tim, and once again welcome to CVR4.

Have a fun, and safe, trip home :2thumbsup

And just maybe another "Ringer".......coolio !

Paul Beazer
03-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Welcome and enjoy the trip! I wondered who Rich sold it to!

Enjoy the car! 1 Tank of fuel ayrshire to warrington? NEVER!

Mart
03-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the forum!!

What are the chances eh? the car I was soooo close to buying (i would of got away with it too if it wasn't for the pesky wife!) comes to rest just 20 minutes down the road in warrington!

Hope to meet up one day to see the car I could of had, especially so we can compare yours to mine (when I finally get it that is!).

Get onto WRD just over in Stoke for your servicing needs and away you go, you lucky, lucky bar-steward!

Martin

bradc
03-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Nice to meet you, you've got a great car there, treat it well.

Alex
03-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Hello and /Welcome2 to CVR4. Hope you enjoy the club as well as the car :2thumbsup