PDA

View Full Version : First contact

Andy Goodman
14-11-2003, 05:44 PM
Hello All,
Been looking for a site like this since '99 when I got my Legnum - thanks for all your work, it's a cracking idea!
Even though I've had the car 4 years I still don't much about it, so I'm hoping to tap everyones' brains for tips and will pass on what little I have found out if you're really desperate!
First questions a bit sad really and mentions the nearest opposition so I hope you won't censor me? Mine's a 1996 without roof rails, which I love as it give really clean lines, but I want to fit a topbox so I can get my mates and all their ski gear across to the Alps and leave some room in the back to pick up cheap booze! Are there Mitsubishi roof bars that can be fitted across the black trim strips? I don't want to risk any Halfords/Paddy Hopkirk cheap stuff that might damage the paintwork. Mitsubishi UK and Ralliart have drawn blanks so far.
Before the Legnum I had 3 Subaru Legacy Estates; sorry, but at least they were all turbo's - the last 2 being import GT's!

Kieran
14-11-2003, 08:07 PM
Welcome to Club VR-4!

I'm sure there's a set of roof bars available for the standard Galant Estate that should fit your Legnum.... I'll have a look in my accessories brochure and let you know:D