PDA

View Full Version : FS: Brand New MAPECU in box, documentation, CD, OFFERS!

OSiRiS
08-11-2006, 02:17 AM
FS: Brand New MAPECU in box, documentation, CD, OFFERS!

http://www.mapecu.co.nz/images/unit6.jpg

BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX. HAS NOT BEEN INSTALLED. WIRES HAVE NOT BEEN TOUCHED.

www.mapecu.co.nz

The MAP-ECU (Manifold Absolute Pressure Electronic Control Unit) is
designed to provide two main functions:
* Removal of the stock air flow meter (hotwire, flap, and Karman-Vortex style) and conversion to speed-density (MAP) based tuning.
* Complete control over your OEM ECM fuel table by tuning the air flow signal traveling to the ECM, allowing you to install larger injectors, forced induction, or other major engine modifications.

The MAP-ECU kit includes: MAP-ECU, loom, PC CDROM software, 2 metre serial cable, air temp sensor and manual in PDF format. The MAP-ECU works on BMW, Porsche, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Subaru, Mazda, Proton, Hyundai and most other late model fuel injected vehicles using most major types of air metering systems (hotwire, flap, and Karman-Vortex) found in use today. It can be installed on any 1-16 cylinder engine in less than an hour, and completely replaces the restrictive factory air meter. 'No special fitting kits or special adaptors are required'
The benefits include:
* More horsepower and torque by removal of the restrictive factory air meter.
* The ability to use the stock ECM to control larger fuel injectors and/or performance upgrades
* Retains the daily driveability of the stock ECM usually sacrificed with a full aftermarket engine management upgrade.
* Built-in manifold pressure sensor capable of reading up to 30 PSI boost pressure.
* Real-time tuning using WindowsÆ based MAP-CAL software supplied with the unit.
* High-resolution 374 point table (0-8000 RPM and -10 to 30 PSI) allows fine tuning for performance and driveability.
* Built-in display and logging of key engine parameters such as RPM, Throttle Position, Boost Pressure, and Airflow.
* On-board support for display and logging of popular aftermarket wideband Lambda sensors/controllers.
* On-board programmable NOS window activation switch can also be used to turn on other accessories at set RPM/PSI points.
* Simple piggy-back installation only requires 5 wires to operate with no major re-wiring of OEM components.

http://www.fordprobe.info/upravy_tuning/zvys_img/mapecu.jpg

BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX. HAS NOT BEEN INSTALLED. WIRES HAVE NOT BEEN TOUCHED.

RETAIL: US$399.00

CONSIDERING ALL OFFERS!
FREE overnight track n trace DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN NZ!

OSiRiS
021 588 746

bradc
08-11-2006, 02:51 AM
why are you selling it, did you have installation problems?

OSiRiS
08-11-2006, 02:53 AM
why are you selling it, did you have installation problems?

Didn't have the time :(

bradc
08-11-2006, 03:20 AM
so have you gone with a new ecu or something now?

OSiRiS
08-11-2006, 03:22 AM
so have you gone with a new ecu or something now?

No. I have realised I really can't be bothered trying to make this Legnum fast so I'll spend it on looks instead, and when I purchase an Evo I'll make that go fast but look ugly.

lol

OSiRiS
21-11-2006, 04:10 AM
$300.00 will take it.

Haven't had time to put it to use. And have gone another route in regards to tuning anyway.

www.mapecu.com