PDA

View Full Version : Lone Ranger

NevGroom
20-11-2006, 10:58 AM
The Lone Ranger was captured by an enemy Indian war party. The chief proclaims "So you are the great Lone Ranger. I will execute you in three days but before I do, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?"
The Lone ranger says "I'd like to speak to my horse"

The chief nods, and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear.
Silver then gallops off and returns an hour later with a beautiful blonde woman on his back.
The blonde enters the Lone Rangers tent and spends the night there. Next morning the Indian chief
admits he is impressed "You have a very fine and loyal horse, but I am still going to kill you in two days. What is your second request?"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought before him and he again whispers in his ear. Silver gallops across the plains and disappears over the horizon.
That evening, to the chief's surprise, Silver returns with a brunette even more beautiful than the blonde. She enters the Lone Rangers tent and spends the night with him.

The following morning the chief is again impressed "You are indeed a brave man of many talents, with a very clever horse, but tomorrow you die. What is your last request?" the Lone Ranger says
"I want to speak to my horse.................alone" The chief is curious, but agrees, and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent.

Once they are alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye, and says loudly "Listen very carefully you deaf old dumb ass horse......................

.............. For the last time........Bring possee !!!"

BraindG
20-11-2006, 11:03 AM
/haz like it!