PDA

View Full Version : L** NUM - Bangor

Funkstar
21-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Red Legnum with a great private plate.

I flashed you out at the bottom of Maesgeirchen hill. Beauty of a car and love the front light conversion. My first proper sight of a VR4 close to home. :2thumbsup

ntrance
22-11-2006, 01:00 AM
It was me, thanks for letting me out.
I was on my way home (South Wales, but originally from Valley, Anglesey) after visiting my family (Showing off my 3 week old :baby: boy ) :2thumbsup

Just after you turned into the Industrial Estate, i got pulled by a T5 in the 40 zone.

My Crime is my number plate lettering is way to small , I was shown with a tape measure by a copper!)

The lettering is only 60mm high and not 75mm. /Grrr

L** NUM is on one line not 2

L**
NUM

This allowed the copper to drive in excess of 80mph in a 40 zone to tell me off! /pan My mrs was screaming as she thought he was going to crash into the back end.

Nice to see another VR4 also, I should be back up in the summer !

I really fancy a track day at Ty Croes!

Al.

leuven
22-11-2006, 11:55 AM
It was me, thanks for letting me out.
I was on my way home (South Wales, but originally from Valley, Anglesey) after visiting my family (Showing off my 3 week old :baby: boy ) :2thumbsup

Just after you turned into the Industrial Estate, i got pulled by a T5 in the 40 zone.

My Crime is my number plate lettering is way to small , I was shown with a tape measure by a copper!)

The lettering is only 60mm high and not 75mm. /Grrr

L** NUM is on one line not 2

L**
NUM

This allowed the copper to drive in excess of 80mph in a 40 zone to tell me off! /pan My mrs was screaming as she thought he was going to crash into the back end.

Nice to see another VR4 also, I should be back up in the summer !

I really fancy a track day at Ty Croes!

Al.

Coppers.. think every one is a boy racer..
I neverbeen pulled with my private plate, but they have a good look when they go past.. mines legal height but just the spacing.. i carry a legal pair in the back.

Funkstar
22-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Aye the coppers can be real buggers around there. The place where I flashed you out has not long been changed to a 30 zone. And believe it or not, they had a camera van parked by the side as they were just finishing cementing the post in/Grrr

Ty Croes would be a good 'un. We should see if we can gather a few of the CVR4 crew down for a jaunt some time. /yes