PDA

View Full Version : Calling all admins with super user rights

Nutter_John
22-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Hi All

Had a IM from lilly before stating that she was unable to access the forum with an error related to the vbplaza , looking at all the posts over the last 3 hours it looks like no none paid up members have been able to access the site as well

I sent a pager to Barry at 18:25 this evening but it looks like he is out with his fancy women ( good on ya Barry) , Do any of the other admins know how to cure this issue or is it a Barry( good of forum) only fix

Cheers John

Lillywotsername
22-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Hi All

Had a IM from lilly before stating that she was unable to access the forum with an error related to the vbplaza , looking at all the posts over the last 3 hours it looks like no none paid up members have been able to access the site as well

I sent a pager to Barry at 18:25 this evening but it looks like he is out with his fancy women ( good on ya Barry) , Do any of the other admins know how to cure this issue or is it a Barry( good of forum) only fix

Cheers John
Its ok mate.... Pete has got me sorted for now until Barry can sort out the problem for real.

Nutter_John
22-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Ok Ignore me looks like lilly got back on

Kieran
22-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Sorry, us 'Yellowies' don't have rights, having just checked. Spirit or KiwiTT as 'Reddies' might be able to help, but I have a sneaky feeling it will need 'back end' access to the database, and I think only Barry has that.:inquisiti

Lillywotsername
22-11-2006, 11:05 PM
Yes Pete had to sort my problem..... I could only let him know of the problem by going on to IE and logging in as Richy then posting the problem. I think it must be all reg users that have the problem them as there seems to be no posts by them

Nutter_John
22-11-2006, 11:06 PM
, looking at all the posts over the last 3 hours it looks like no none paid up members have been able to access the site as well

yep got it in one Lilly , mind you it is quieter with out the rabble :D

BraindG
23-11-2006, 12:38 AM
you still having this problem?

i see your logged in though.... but, erm.. is it resolved?

Pete what did you do?

Nutter_John
23-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Barry I think Pete upgraded Lilly to full member status to allow access

Barry
23-11-2006, 12:44 AM
test?

Lillywotsername
23-11-2006, 08:42 AM
Barry I think Pete upgraded Lilly to full member status to allow access
:2thumbsup

Spirit
23-11-2006, 09:03 AM
Yeah I temp upgraded Lilly to a full member so she could log out of CVR4. Then reset her back to a registered user. Twas the only way I could think of helping her at the time

BraindG
23-11-2006, 11:52 AM
i know why it happened now.

When a vbplaza gift expires, and you log in there is a message that says somethings expired, go here to see it...

cos registered users dont have access to the plaza it gave her that message - i think ive fixed it now, so gonna test with my barry account.

Lillywotsername
23-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Thanks mate:2thumbsup You are a star:iloveyou:

BraindG
23-11-2006, 03:27 PM
yeah, should be sorted from now on....

registered users can access the area, which allows them to delete their gifts, but they cannot buy from it, as the options are not available.