PDA

View Full Version : Men are just happier people......

Alex
05-12-2006, 08:25 PM
What do you expect from such simple creatures?

Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.
You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache..

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
No wonder men are happier.

And you still manage to get us women running around after you taking care of everything else!

Lucky bastards /Grrr

Nick VR4
05-12-2006, 08:30 PM
:laugh: tis true :2thumbsup:2thumbsup:2thumbsup

Brunty
05-12-2006, 08:40 PM
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

Nor do you. "Righty tighty, left loosey". With this new found knowledge women will one day rule the world. Now hadn't you better get back in the kitchen and finish Kierans tea?

I-S
05-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Heads up chaps, I think we've been rumbled!

Alex
05-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Now hadn't you better get back in the kitchen and finish Kierans tea?

Thanks for the concern, but Kieran is quite capable of getting his own tea - and for that matter has just brought me mine!

So there :)

Kieran
05-12-2006, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the concern, but Kieran is quite capable of getting his own tea - and for that matter has just brought me mine! So there :)

I know my place..../help

KiwiTT
05-12-2006, 09:09 PM
And you still manage to get us women running around after you taking care of everything else!:pimp2: We will ensure Kieran gets the appropriate "real" man training while on here. He is too much to the right on that "Gay" :cowboy: scale.

Kieran
05-12-2006, 09:43 PM
:pimp2: We will ensure Kieran gets the appropriate "real" man training while on here. He is too much to the right on that "Gay" :cowboy: scale.

/lol

So said the Kiwiasarus, after which he downed a pint of beer, ate a pie and then grabbed his mate by the hair and dragged her back into the KiwiTT Cave....

Kenneth
05-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Alex, are you saying men are generally more GAY?

/haz

KiwiTT
05-12-2006, 10:00 PM
... which he downed a pint of beer, ate a pie ...You at least got the these two right for me yesterday. I did exactly that. I even swore /Grrrout loud yesterday, i.e. growled :klingon:
Alex, are you saying men are generally more GAY?Don't forget Kieran is her role model for what men should be. :D

Lillywotsername
05-12-2006, 10:25 PM
That is absolutly brilliant Babes...... CPS to all my girl friends and my gay male friends :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

Alex
05-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Alex, are you saying men are generally more GAY?

/haz

Ok, it's been a long day, and I'm tired, so you'll have to excuse me when I say....

I don't know what you mean :speechles What have I said?

Kenneth
06-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Ok, it's been a long day, and I'm tired, so you'll have to excuse me when I say....

Some years ago, back when the world was young and all things were clean, even the meaning of words were clean and well defined.

And lo, there was a word that was spelt "Gay" and it meant to be merry.

Kieran
06-12-2006, 09:41 AM

:stupid: :stupid:

Oh, Dear God............ /wall /wall /wall

Alex
06-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Some years ago, back when the world was young and all things were clean, even the meaning of words were clean and well defined.

And lo, there was a word that was spelt "Gay" and it meant to be merry.

Okay, okay, I'll hold my hands up - I was having a thick moment /wall

Told you I was tired! But I feel much better today :embarasse

People who know me well know that I have a dippy streak - I like to think it's endearing, but Kieran shatters my illusions in that quarter regularly (hence his post above).

Will shut up now. :thinking:

Kenneth
06-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Okay, okay, I'll hold my hands up - I was having a thick moment /wall

Told you I was tired! But I feel much better today :embarasse

People who know me well know that I have a dippy streak - I like to think it's endearing, but Kieran shatters my illusions in that quarter regularly (hence his post above).

Thats ok, I forgive you!

And they wonder how we get away with it.... muhahahaha

Kieran
06-12-2006, 08:46 PM
THIS JUST IN ON KIERANCORP NEWS 24:

/applaude /applaude

KiwiTT
06-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Kieran, you'll be a "real" man soon. i.e. Beer bellied, belching, footie watching, slob.

Unless of course, Alex inteferes, but shes says she "will shut up now". So make hay while the sun shines. :D

Kieran
06-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Kieran, you'll be a "real" man soon. i.e. Beer bellied, belching, footie watching, slob.

Hmmm...... No thanks!/pan

KiwiTT
06-12-2006, 10:34 PM
:d :d :d

Joanne
06-12-2006, 10:40 PM
And they wonder how we get away with it.... muhahahaha

No, we just let you think you're getting away with it.....

Kenneth
06-12-2006, 10:52 PM
No, we just let you think you're getting away with it.....

Oh, so thats how it works... you let us get away with it so that we think we are getting away with it, which makes us happier.

Sounds warped and typically female (and somewhat blonde) but I can live with that /haz

KiwiTT
06-12-2006, 11:05 PM
... which makes us happier. Women making us happy, who would of thought this comment would exist on a Car Forum.:D