PDA

View Full Version : armoured car

zedy1
18-11-2003, 08:25 PM
check this site

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3278341.stm

Brind
18-11-2003, 10:22 PM
Can't really say a normal roadgoing car would need that unless you frequent many supermarkets and get attacked by the inconsiderate door denting @rseholes.

Is this a necessary mod for you Mo? do people in your area mistake your car for an alien space ship and try to attack you because they don't understand what it is? :D

BraindG
18-11-2003, 10:26 PM
i think the whole affair is a joke.. Blair gets his buddy round for a "cup-of-tea" and brings most of london to a stand still...

Nick VR4
18-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by BraindG
i think the whole affair is a joke.. Blair gets his buddy round for a "cup-of-tea" and brings most of london to a stand still...

Yeah and its only costing £5 million for him to be here for what 3 days :rolleyes:
With all the police , armed police , Surveillance teams ,Control centers setting up
Covert Camera's get my drift :mad:
Waste of f%%%ing money is you ask me

:mad: :mad: :mad:

zedy1
18-11-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Nick VR4
Yeah and its only costing £5 million for him to be here for what 3 days :rolleyes:
With all the police , armed police , Surveillance teams ,Control centers setting up
Covert Camera's get my drift :mad:
Waste of f%%%ing money is you ask me

:mad: :mad: :mad:

now u know where our fuel tax money goes and the speeding fines

no wonder they placing more speed traps

:Cry1:

Spirit
18-11-2003, 11:29 PM
Heard on the news the glass is 3" thick too :cool1:

Kieran
18-11-2003, 11:57 PM
Even if there is a terrorist attack, I doubt Bush would notice... He's from Texas!:D

Hell, he'd probably grab himself the Presidential Boomstick and open up a can o' whupass on thos' Varmints 'imself! Be jus' like any uther day on the Hilbilly ranch!!:D:D

zedy1
18-11-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Kieran
Even if there is a terrorist attack, I doubt Bush would notice... He's from Texas!:D

Hell, he'd probably grab himself the Presidential Boomstick and open up a can o' whupass on thos' Varmints 'imself! Be jus' like any uther day on the Hilbilly ranch!!:D:D

:lolz: just hope bush and blair dont cme on this site :D

Spirit
19-11-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by zedy1
:lolz: just hope bush and blair dont cme on this site :D

I hope they do so we can shoot them down in flames instead of them doing it to other people for a f*cking change

:D

Kieran
19-11-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by spirit979
I hope they do so we can shoot them down in flames instead of them doing it to other people for a f*cking change
:D

Hey Pete, take this!!!

:gun2: :gun3: :flamer1:

Oh, sorry! Friendly Fire:D

Spirit
19-11-2003, 12:11 AM
LMAO ! :D