PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

vladman
08-12-2006, 08:43 PM
hi all, just saying hello really, been a member for quite some time, but never posted before (i think)... anyway, i don't own a VR4, but almost certainly will... one day... in not too distant future... i hope.

the VR4 appeals to me on many fronts. an obscure car, that 95% of the population doesn't know anything about. a wolf in sheep's clothing factor. that front. aaaaah. possibly the best looking front of any car. ever. value for money. so much "bang for the buck". power! :D i could go on...

at the moment, i drive a peugeot 406 v6 (3000cc - 194bhp). i very much like that car, but it's 9 years old and i'm starting to have problems which i think eventually will become too uneconomical to repair.

in all honesty, i keep looking for an excuse to buy a VR4, but i keep disciplining myself, and telling myself, patience, one day... i hope that day comes soon! in the mean time, i'll be getting my fix of "VR4ness" here! :happy:

later!

Nick VR4
08-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Hi and /Welcome2 to the forum :2thumbsup

Alex
08-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Hello, and welcome to Club VR4. Hope you find get the car you want before too long :2thumbsup

Dan_G
08-12-2006, 09:01 PM
.... possibly the best looking front of any car. ever. ......

...........in the mean time, i'll be getting my fix of "VR4ness" here! :happy:

...... front end is one of the main reasons I bought a VR4 car (high five)... it is an absolute classic design no doubt about it....... so evil.. :evilgrin:

I do really like the 406 coupe.. pina farariairininini (however its spelt) at his best has a definite look of the ferrari 456.... and I love the brembos as standard.... probly the whole car is better looking than the VR4... apart front the front obviously... but yeah... whats my point :thinking:

I actually went out 3 weeks ago to buy a 406 Coupe... but ended up buying a Supra... has no relevance really... but hey.... :runkest:

Just buy a VR4 and stop talking about it :P

Dan

vladman
12-12-2006, 04:32 PM
thanks guys! hope to join your ranks of vr4 owners soon!

BraindG
12-12-2006, 05:40 PM
/Wyhy /Welcome

Hope you take the dive and purchase a VR4 - Loads of fun :D

Brunty
12-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Welcome to CVR4 - hope you find the help (and possibly the encouragement) you're looking for.

at the moment, i drive a peugeot 406 v6 (3000cc - 194bhp). i very much like that car, but it's 9 years old and i'm starting to have problems which i think eventually will become too uneconomical to repair.

Don't wait too long before jumping ship then, otherwise you'll only have the choice of 9 year old VR4s as well!

:happy:

timiano
12-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Get on board...you won't regret it. You'll have a tear in your eye wondering how you ever loved a french V6

bradc
12-12-2006, 07:13 PM
I like the look of the 406's as well, they are a gorgeous little coupe. FWD though aren't they? (ewww)

vladman
13-12-2006, 05:09 PM
yes, fwd, and mine's a saloon, not coupe. the coupes look great, but i also really like the look of the saloon, especially in discreete gunmetal metalic grey (like mine). :D