PDA

View Full Version : 4th pros missing in Ipswich in just over 1 week

MGV6
11-12-2006, 12:49 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/6168697.stm

I think the situation is now getting out of hand. A serial killer is on the loose.

I have only been to Ipswich once and I have to say it is a very wild place. A lot of gun crime down there as well .

Throbbe
11-12-2006, 02:22 PM
I have only been to Ipswich once and I have to say it is a very wild place. A lot of gun crime down there as well .

On the basis of one visit! where the hell did you go out? Most large towns/cities have areas to avoid, but I've never found Ipswich worse than anywhere else (although I did also live near St Anns in Nottingham, so maybe my perce[ption is skewed).

That said, there was a stabbing/shooting at Zest in Ipswich last week too.

MGV6
11-12-2006, 03:06 PM
On the basis of one visit! where the hell did you go out? Most large towns/cities have areas to avoid, but I've never found Ipswich worse than anywhere else (although I did also live near St Anns in Nottingham, so maybe my perce[ption is skewed).

That said, there was a stabbing/shooting at Zest in Ipswich last week too.

Yep. But I suppose I am saying this coz I live in London and in London there aren't too many places to hide whereas in rural areas you could be in the middle of nowhere and nobody wouldn't even know what happened :)

Of course, thats not to say that Londons more safer, we get lots of crime down here too but not much gun crime or serial killers but things like 7/7 seems to a a big target down here as we all know.

WildCards
11-12-2006, 03:18 PM
but not much gun crime

You must live in a very sheltered neighbourhood my friend. Gun crime is everywhere these days and to say London doesn't get much is a bit :vogel:

Lillywotsername
11-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Must admit I wouldn't like to be a woman out on my own in Ipswich at the mo..... But then I am not a pro either and it is a risky way of life no matter where you are imho.

Nick VR4
11-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Fifth prostitute reported missing

MGV6
11-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Fifth prostitute reported missing

yeah just about that one now. Definately this guy is a proper psycho

Dan_G
11-12-2006, 10:08 PM
5 down...

Kieran
12-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Bit grim, isn't it? Can't help but draw paralells with a certain character from Victorian times? Any word on how they died?

ANTHONY
12-12-2006, 12:58 AM
Bit grim, isn't it? Can't help but draw paralells with a certain character from Victorian times? Any word on how they died?jack

Nick VR4
12-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Bit grim, isn't it? Can't help but draw paralells with a certain character from Victorian times? Any word on how they died?

Poision / Drugged has been mentioned on the news this morning

Bal
12-12-2006, 10:25 AM
ummm that's where im originally from ... parents live down the road in felixstowe. this is worrying everyone down there. hopefully they'll get their fingers out and get on with it.

BraindG
12-12-2006, 01:34 PM
You must live in a very sheltered neighbourhood my friend. Gun crime is everywhere these days and to say London doesn't get much is a bit :vogel:
about 4 months ago, and a 100 yards up the road a guy used a shotgun to shoot down the door, and blast the house to bits.. no-one hurt, wasn't meant for that apparantly just a warning :inquisiti

Spirit
12-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Poision / Drugged has been mentioned on the news this morning

Thats what they are guessing on the first two - as there is no obvious cause of death apparantly, but the third one was strangled.

psbarham
12-12-2006, 06:41 PM
they've just found 2 more bodies , not good

MGV6
12-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Yes, its very bad at Ipswich now and the thing is police will find whoever is responsible, no doubt (serial killers are nearly always found out especially since this guy is killing them very quickly - 5 bodies in 10 days) the key is how quickly they find him before he targets the 6th victim .