PDA

View Full Version : posting high scores

zentac
11-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Everytime I get a high score I get the following error

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

??Any ideas??

Kenneth
11-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Everytime I get a high score I get the following error

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

??Any ideas??

you have to click the arcade link again, then go back to the game you want to play.

out of curiosity, what browser do you use? Opera? (thats what I use and get the same issue... i think it does something weird with cookies)

zentac
12-12-2006, 09:09 AM
I use Avant which is an IE derivative, only better.

Wodjno
12-12-2006, 11:38 AM
Had this many a time and i'm on Firefox... Specially when i've trounced the high score on Lightning Pool so many times, but it hasn't recorded my score/Grrr Thats all sorted now though :pimp2:

BraindG
12-12-2006, 01:43 PM
i get it from time to time, not really looked into it that much... does it happen when following a certain route? i.e. finsish game, look at highscores, then click on the game link again, or when you return to the arcade front page?

Nick Mann
12-12-2006, 03:53 PM
i get it from time to time, not really looked into it that much... does it happen when following a certain route? i.e. finsish game, look at highscores, then click on the game link again, or when you return to the arcade front page?

It happens to me every time I go from a game to highscores and then back again to the same game. It never does it if I visit the arcade main page in the meantime.

BraindG
12-12-2006, 04:07 PM
hmmm, ill have a play about see whats up. thanks Nick