PDA

View Full Version : I Broke my a$$..

mpau009
17-12-2006, 03:04 AM
..and my car/pan

Oopsy, i blame peer pressure:baby:

Yesterday avo, after sticking in my nicely repainted teins i decided to dispatch my mates new Audi 1.8t on the way back to my place, which i did quite comfortably/rally , however after going round the next big corner i went down a big dip, and with an wagon full of people and slightly lower suspension, smacked the ground really, really hard.

I swear my ass mustv hit the ground cause it felt like friggin concrete, and unfortunately did some damage..

Put a bunch of dents in my exhaust and muffler, scrapped the crap out of most of the rear under tray stuff, and put a 20cm crack in the windscreen:5shots:

Was a bit lucky it wasnt worse really given the stupidity of how fast i was going, but at least my back will remind me for a little while:thinking:

Plus now the teins are rattling and banging pretty loud, and it looks (and sounds) like the rear springs arent captive anymore, so they'll have to come out today:sad3:

Gly
17-12-2006, 04:30 AM
silly boy :D

**** happens least you didnt loose control and have a crash....

doupt you broke the teins thou... the car wouldnt sit right,
maybe some suspension bushes?

d i c k i e s
17-12-2006, 07:23 AM
silly boy :D

maybe some suspension bushes?

was thinkin that aswell....

BraindG
17-12-2006, 10:08 AM
that must be a CVR4 first/pan

Good thing control was kept, and minimal damage. Hopefully the shocks just wedged itself into the hub a bit more, causing it to be outta line and that might be making your funny noises.?

KHK
18-12-2006, 05:57 AM
once u lowered down your car and the road isn't that flat enough
u got to be slow car