PDA

View Full Version : KIEREN....Keep your car!

Simon
19-11-2003, 01:22 PM
Just went into our local Mits garage and found out that there is a WAITING LIST for SECOND HAND Galants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: They apparently cant get enough to sell! Kieren hold onto yours with your life;)

P.S went to get brake light bulb...have had one play up since JAE and have just got around to sorting it....also found out theres a shortage of bulbs .....................so ive bought the last 3 in the South:D If anyone wants one there are £68 each:D :p ;)

Nick Mann
19-11-2003, 02:11 PM
Bobby Bargain!

I'll take three.

Anyone want a brake light? A snip at £136 each.

:D

Kieran
19-11-2003, 02:31 PM
Ah, so my subliminal advertising of GLS power durring the commercial breaks of Coronation Street is working - just listen closely and you too will be wanting the pleasure that only a GLS can give you!:biglaugh::devil5:

Who wants a very pampered and highly polished GLS then?:D

Big Ian
19-11-2003, 03:10 PM
don't let them bully you man there are a lot more gls drivers out there than vr-4 we all got to stick together any way it's all about how it look's in this country cause we can all do 70 mph!!!!
LOL! LOL!

I'LL STICK WITH MY WORD'S TILL I'VE GOT A VR-4.............:p

Nick VR4
19-11-2003, 03:21 PM
What's wrong with going to Halfords for a bulb
Ok I know halfords have some numpties working there :rolleyes: but its only a bulb

:p :D

Big Ian
19-11-2003, 03:43 PM
i would'nt use halford's for a thing! they are totally dumb you ask for something and they just stare at you and say "no sorry ehh not in stock emm if you can wait....a month of sunday's and the pig's fly past we'll get 1 in for you what kind of..ehh..ford was that":nono:

Nick VR4
19-11-2003, 03:55 PM
I never ask the staff questions :nono: :Ponder:
As most of there parts ie. bulbs are in racks
Grab the index book have a quick shifty through get the SKU INSERT INTO post VALUES (Stock Keeping Number)
If its on the shelf your cooking if not its off to a decent car parts shop or Mits Garage :D

Big Ian
19-11-2003, 05:10 PM
i've found the search engine's on the net the best way for part finding it's also quicker than halford's

enigma
19-11-2003, 05:42 PM
You will be lucky to find VR4 parts on the search engines!

mind you half the fun is fixing them...................................!!

BraindG
19-11-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by bigdaveakers

mind you half the fun is fixing them...................................!!

"yeah".. fantastic.. im having a right old time here.. you should come and join the party :D

:beerclash :band:

Kieran
19-11-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by scottis ian
...there are a lot more gls drivers out there than vr-4 we all got to stick together any way it's all about how it look's in this country cause we can all do 70 mph!!!!
LOL! LOL!

I'LL STICK WITH MY WORD'S TILL I'VE GOT A VR-4.............:p

Couldn't have put it better:D - I like this guy:D

KiwiTT
19-11-2003, 09:02 PM
It's all because the 9G is the way; and potential buyers have seen it and don't want it, hence the shortage of 8G models. NZ VR-4's are on their way up in price as well.

zedy1
19-11-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by BraindG
"yeah".. fantastic.. im having a right old time here.. you should come and join the party :D

:beerclash :band:

with u all the way barry

Kieran
19-11-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by zedy1
with u all the way barry

...and the rest of us are to - we've all got our fingers crossed that you get it sorted soon:grouphug: :GL: