PDA

View Full Version : vb Bux

Kenneth
18-12-2006, 04:46 AM
How do these work, how do you acumulate them and why do we need them to just play some games?

If it is post related, is this not just encouraging (not that it's needed :P) post whoring?

bradc
18-12-2006, 06:32 AM
just because you have got me for this in the past:

SEARCH!!! :P

You're basically on the right track though, you get points from posting, making new threads, etc

BraindG
18-12-2006, 10:45 AM
just because you have got me for this in the past:

SEARCH!!! :P

You're basically on the right track though, you get points from posting, making new threads, etc
not from posting anymore... get points in arcade aswell..

Ive not really done anything with this since install, getting side tracked with other additions../pan /pan but ill get back to it.

Wodjno
18-12-2006, 11:35 AM
not from posting anymore... get points in arcade aswell..

Ive not really done anything with this since install, getting side tracked with other additions../pan /pan but ill get back to it.

Can you tell mne why i can't play Chopper2 or Orca Slap :inquisiti

BraindG
18-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Can you tell mne why i can't play Chopper2 or Orca Slap :inquisiti
cos thats lvl 2 of the arcade, when ive got finger out of arse, there will be more games there, and you can buy a pass from the shop to play them.

Wodjno
18-12-2006, 11:43 AM
cos thats lvl 2 of the arcade, when ive got finger out of arse, there will be more games there, and you can buy a pass from the shop to play them.

Okey Dokely..

PS... You type well with 1 hand Barry :scholar:

BraindG
18-12-2006, 11:48 AM
Okey Dokely..

PS... You type well with 1 hand Barry :scholar:
thanks chief :D

Kenneth
18-12-2006, 10:00 PM
so basically i just need to be a forum whore and make lots of threads... :P great :P