PDA

View Full Version : Footie Quiz

Wodjno
18-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Not my Kettlafish :inquisiti But i know theres some Footy fans on here that will enjoy :scholar:

The sun shone BRIGHTON the day we set sail for the ORIENT in a ship with a HULL riddled with holes. We sailed down the river which Leeds to the sea. We waved to a fair maiden leaning against the Millwall
The Crewe was made up of Scots, Irish and others of the Celtic race. The exception was the cabin boy named Clyde whose job it was to Stoke the boilers and fix the Bolton the cabin door. He was illiterate, but won our Hearts with his Stirling efforts to improve his Reading .

He was sent to Coventry by the other villains who had bought their Arsenal of weapons on board. They were a rowdy lot and after a bout of drinking they did in fact Wrexham furniture.

The voyage made my Motherwell.
She had not had a holiday Forfar
too long and the sea Ayr did her Chester lot of good. We landed Leyton in the day on the Southend of the island below where the natives Bury their dead. We crossed a stream and a dense Forest where the Wolves roamed freely. We _ _ _ _ _ _ _ regardless and eventually met a group of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ dressed in _ _ _ _ _ _ _ green. After a days journey we caught some black fish in a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and tried to get some milk from a herd of cows but, unfortunately, they did not like having their Huddersfield.

At last we came to our destination, the home of the Hawaiian monarch, the _ _ _ _ _ \ _ _ \ _ _ _ \ _ _ _ _ _. She greeted us with a friendly _ _ _ _ _ but was very upset as her _ _ _ _ _ _ _\_ _ _ _ _ _ had been smashed when the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ fell down. Whilst her _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ was being built she had to live in a sumptuous _ _ _ _ _. She did this _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ subjects should think badly of her.

When we found the treasure we put the _ _ _ _ _ the ship, determined to put it in the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ when we got home. That night we had _ _ _ _ _ _ cake and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ buns for tea and some _ _ _ _ _ _ which made us ill.

Roadrunner
18-12-2006, 12:09 PM
I'll start you off ... First sentence: Brighton, Orient, Hull :)

NevGroom
18-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Then

Leeds, Millwall, Crewe, Celtic, Clyde, Stoke, Hearts, Stirling, Reading, Coventry, Arsenal, Wrexham

To complete first paragraph and a bit

Wodjno
18-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Then

Leeds, Millwall, Crewe, Celtic, Clyde, Stoke, Hearts, Stirling, Reading, Coventry, Arsenal, Wrexham

To complete first paragraph and a bit

Nice 1 Nev :happy: But you missed out Bolton :thinking:

NevGroom
18-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Nice 1 Nev :happy: But you missed out Bolton :thinking:

Ooops

Then - Motherwell, Forfar, Ayr, Chester, leyton, Southend, Bury, Forest

and now I'm stuck:thinking:

Nope, got it - Wolves

And the last one in that para is Huddersfield
ha ha ha ha ha/pan

Lillywotsername
18-12-2006, 04:51 PM
1st line next paragraph..... Queen of the south!!!! Her Crystal/ Palace had been smashed?

Ooops I am posting on a footie thread.../runs and hides before Richy see's this/pan /pan /pan

NevGroom
19-12-2006, 02:09 PM
and to nearly complete it

Preston, Rangers, Luncoln, Blackpool

Queen of the South, Alloa, Crystal Palace, Walsall, Newcastle, Villa, Luton

Then missing one (really tried hard on this)

Luton, Halifax, Dundee, Chelsea, Oldham