Nick VR4
23-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Dont think he did it on purpose TBH just one of those things

vampirej
23-12-2006, 07:02 PM
feel gutted for the other guy though... :(

psbarham
23-12-2006, 07:08 PM
the best last lap ever , well apart from Edwards/ Hayden at assen this year . as Sete said afterwards " thats racing" . Rossi has never pushed anyone on purpose , he has always been a gentleman racer , he's always been fast enough to afford to be a nice guy . anyway Sete shouldn't have left a gap /pan

VR-04-TT
23-12-2006, 11:57 PM
Yeah didn't look bad to me. Just looked like they were both focused so hard on getting in front they clouded their judgement of distance a bit.

psbarham
24-12-2006, 10:38 AM
foul play is Pedrosa taking out team mate Hayden in portugal this year or alex crive (can't spell it, little spanish tw@t) taking out team mate /notworthy Doohan /notworthy at barcelona in 1998 . the list goes on and what rossi and gibernau went through was just close racing

Brunty
24-12-2006, 06:48 PM
anyway Sete shouldn't have left a gap /pan

Agreed. It was an awesome race.

I think the commentators also suggested that Rossi's foot out cornering was something he'd (bizarrely) been doing all race, i.e. not an indicator he was out of control.

vampirej
24-12-2006, 07:11 PM
either way, great vid, you don't see that often and I think it's one to keep~~~ Merry X'mas to you all by the way.

psbarham
24-12-2006, 07:17 PM
Agreed. It was an awesome race.

I think the commentators also suggested that Rossi's foot out cornering was something he'd (bizarrely) been doing all race, i.e. not an indicator he was out of control.
Rossi does that all the time , its something that Schwanz used to do . its never been malicious in any way

MJR
24-12-2006, 10:05 PM
I personally thought it was fair play, its racing at the end of the day and knocks like that happen all the time :P

plus it makes the people that watch it like me, stay on the edge of their seats :evilgrin:

Brunty
24-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Rossi does that all the time , its something that Schwanz used to do . its never been malicious in any way

Yeah noticed it loads after that race. I view it a bit like knee down cornering, may help carry additional speed in corners but it certainly makes any 'gaps' appear smaller!