PDA

View Full Version : wolfrace wheels?

pitslayer
24-12-2006, 02:49 AM
right ive seen a lovely set of 17" wolfrace wheels, cant remember what there called, there the silver on the spokes, and either gold, pink, white or black on the inside....now i reckon theyd look dam good on my galant.....however they are wolfrace wheels, and i do know about them not being the best
ie "ahh what a lovely drive, oops just hit a pot hole*Bang* oh my wolfrace wheel has just shattered"

so can anyone actually proove they are that bad, ive heard so many people saying this about them, would just like some views of here, or if someone could recomend a good looking multispoke stylish 17" to go on my galant?

SGHOM
24-12-2006, 08:58 AM
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/Classifieds/showproduct.php/product/48/cat/4

bradc
24-12-2006, 09:18 AM
nice idea Derek, but I think pitslayers car will be a 4 stud, not a 5 stud.

The Vee
24-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Hmmmm I've got Wolfrace "prorace" on mine and never had a problem. In fact I've always considered them rather heavy solid old things!! Had 'em about 3 years, everyday driver and numerous track days etc. Not the first car I've had with wolfies either.

psbarham
24-12-2006, 10:28 AM
i've got 17" wolfrace on mine , and i have one ding in a rim but that was a fecking hooooge pothole , and the ding isn't that bad , i can't really blame the wheels for that . and like andy says they are a tad heavey and almost over engineered

Wodjno
24-12-2006, 01:01 PM
17" Wolfrace on Mrs Wodjies Leggy... Really nice looking wheels and excellent finish quality :happy:

dogwagon
24-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Hmmmm I've got Wolfrace "prorace" on mine and never had a problem. In fact I've always considered them rather heavy solid old things!! Had 'em about 3 years, everyday driver and numerous track days etc. Not the first car I've had with wolfies either.

I fancied Pro Race on my Leggie ... but Wolfrace say that they are DISCONTINUED and they can no longer supply 5x114.3 in that style ....

BUT
they have a NEW range of Jap type Black / silver wheels coming out in early 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Mmmmmmmmmmmm I feel that Santa MAY come to my house in february !!!!!

pitslayer
24-12-2006, 05:54 PM
yeh my cars 4 stud, shame as there nice wheels, i cant afford them now, but ive heard that recent wolfraces are a bit poor? just want to be sure there not

psbarham
24-12-2006, 06:47 PM
ive heard that recent wolfraces are a bit poor? just want to be sure there notwell you get what you pay for , for the price they are ,you ain't getting a set of volks RE28's are you ?