PDA

View Full Version : you're 'avin a giraffe aint ya !!!

SGHOM
24-12-2006, 12:34 PM
HA HA HA !!!!/pan /pan /pan

I'll wish it happy birthday next xmas !! :afro: /toycar /toycar /toycar

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/Classifieds/showproduct.php?product=65&sort=1&cat=2&page=1

:happy: /rally /rally

Spirit
24-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Seems fair to me Derek, so if it's what you really want then good luck mate.

BraindG
24-12-2006, 04:12 PM
:speechles :bigcry:

Kieran
24-12-2006, 04:14 PM
So.... What's the new project then, Derek? It must be something interesting to top the UK's fastest Legnum!:afro:

SGHOM
08-01-2007, 05:34 PM
333 views !! :scholar: :scholar:

join the queue to buy....... one at a time perleeaase ! :thinking: /Grrr :5shots: :5shots:

Nick Mann
08-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Good luck bud! I know the leggie has not been floating your boat recently. End of an era I shall look back fondly on!

SGHOM
08-01-2007, 05:44 PM
I know the leggie has not been floating your boat recently. !

It's parked outside on my drive......... apparently ?? :thinking: :thinking:

Paul Beazer
08-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Which bit? Only joking, good luck with the sale Derek.
New project? Go on?
Aeriel Atom with a 6A13TT & AYC in it?? Mmmmm

SGHOM
08-01-2007, 08:08 PM
I just want shut of the ****ing thing now..... so I'm open to offers.

then I can leave this club & get a life.

psbarham
08-01-2007, 08:11 PM

joining SAGA then ??

Nutter_John
08-01-2007, 08:11 PM
No one will buy it as they don't want you to leave

But if you get no offer i'will give you a 1000 for it cold hard cash :D
(please don't offence on the low offer I know you will no take that little )

SGHOM
08-01-2007, 08:17 PM
(please don't offence on the low offer I know you will no take that little )

no offence taken...... & no sale either.

Wodjno
08-01-2007, 08:18 PM
no offence taken...... & no sale either.

£1100 :inquisiti

Nutter_John
08-01-2007, 08:19 PM
good I'd rather you stay around than leave !!!! :D

ritch_w
08-01-2007, 08:20 PM

doesnt work mate, Ive got an Alfa now and still spend far too much time here!

Paul Beazer
09-01-2007, 12:06 AM

Drink typing again Derek?/pan

SGHOM
05-02-2007, 05:45 PM
price now reduced to hopefully get more interest. :thinking: :thinking:

[ guns loaded ]

Kieran
05-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Anyone who buys the car from you at that price should hand their head in shame 'cos they're stealing it from you! /pan

If that's where you're at.... Maybe split it for parts?:inquisiti

bernmc
05-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Stupid bugger. Break it up like Kellogs Boy says. I'm not paying that for the car - it'd be a flippin' insult!

I personally don't think the 'Calssifieds' works - I've never browsed through them because the only posts I ever read are those that are displayed by clicking the new posts link.

HJM
05-02-2007, 09:04 PM
price now reduced to hopefully get more interest. :thinking: :thinking:

[ guns loaded ]

I'll give you £750 for it :iloveyou:

J :)

SGHOM
05-02-2007, 09:12 PM
I'll give you £750 for it :iloveyou:

J :)
:stop: /grr :rifle: :rifle: :rifle: :rifle: :rifle: :rifle:

Kieran
05-02-2007, 09:18 PM
/Devil5 /Devil5

Beastlee
05-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Just posted a comment. I figured that with no responses and the date you advertised it that it had gone. It may just be what I need as at the current asking price i could afford to do some work on it if it's 'tired'.

Thanks
Lee

SGHOM
05-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Just posted a comment. I figured that with no responses and the date you advertised it that it had gone. It may just be what I need as at the current asking price i could afford to do some work on it if it's 'tired'.

Thanks
Lee
sorry to mislead anyone. :inquisiti but just to 'BUMP' the add.... I thought I'd post a bit 'tongue in cheek' !!
If anyone think's I will get rid of a car thats cost me about the GDP of a third world nation.... then think again. /Grrr /Grrr
My car will be back on track in a couple of weeks time, & will have the nuts thrashed off it. :afro: So... lets call Cadwell a 'proving ground' just to prove my car is up with the best of them. :pimp2:
An hour or 2 on the rollers, & a bit of an issue with the boost sorted..... then my car will be ready to take on the ring !! which it will.... at easter. :afro: :afro:

Offer me the asking price of £3K....... & I will probably still say no. this car is no ordinary VR4. :scholar:

Axeboy
05-02-2007, 10:58 PM
I personally don't think the 'Calssifieds' works - I've never browsed through them because the only posts I ever read are those that are displayed by clicking the new posts link.

Have to agree with this.

I know it took a sh** load of work to do, but it just doesnt seem as easy as before... and less sales seem to be going on..

Are we just stuck in our ways?

Kieran
05-02-2007, 11:02 PM
/Poms /Poms

There's plenty of others in the Classifieds if you're interested Beastlee - To be honest, if you do see a car geniunely up for £3k or less..... Look closely!:inquisiti

BraindG
05-02-2007, 11:47 PM

Have to agree with this.

I know it took a sh** load of work to do, but it just doesnt seem as easy as before... and less sales seem to be going on..

Are we just stuck in our ways?
I am open to suggestions, and ideas.. :scholar:

The topic was discussed at the recent committee meeting, and ideas are being looked into.. however please keep the ideas for this to the classifieds beta thread (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20363) (remember its still in beta form)

TAR
06-02-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm not sure why you would post an add if you didn't want to sell???:thinking:

I must have missed something somewhere :speechles

ritch_w
06-02-2007, 05:47 PM
sorry to mislead anyone. :inquisiti but just to 'BUMP' the add.... I thought I'd post a bit 'tongue in cheek' !!
If anyone think's I will get rid of a car thats cost me about the GDP of a third world nation.... then think again. /Grrr /Grrr
My car will be back on track in a couple of weeks time, & will have the nuts thrashed off it. :afro: So... lets call Cadwell a 'proving ground' just to prove my car is up with the best of them. :pimp2:
An hour or 2 on the rollers, & a bit of an issue with the boost sorted..... then my car will be ready to take on the ring !! which it will.... at easter. :afro: :afro:

Offer me the asking price of £3K....... & I will probably still say no. this car is no ordinary VR4. :scholar:

I must be missing the point or something... why advertise it for £3k, then £1k if your not selling it for either?

are you selling the car or is this just diversion tatics for the re-birth of the UKs fastest legnum?? :inquisiti

Beastlee
08-02-2007, 07:59 PM
I must be missing the point or something... why advertise it for £3k, then £1k if your not selling it for either?

are you selling the car or is this just diversion tatics for the re-birth of the UKs fastest legnum?? :inquisiti

I have to say that I agree with this. If you have no intention of selling the car at the advertised price then you shouldn't advertise it, especially if you then put omments like you have in the ad.

I had actually got my hopes up that I had found a car that was within my budget but that I could put in the garage and nurse back to health over time.

I think it only fair that you either remove the advert or advertise the car correctly.

Lee