PDA

View Full Version : Paid up - Forums open?

mattpage
03-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey guys,

I've paid via paypal, and sent a PM to Spirit.
Just wondering if you have seen it, and if I am a full member yet. I want to take a look at all the member treats :)

Nick Mann
03-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Pete does the membership thing once a week, IIRC. So depending on when you paid.......

You'll know when you are upgraded, as your username will turn blue and you'll get a little box underneath declaring that you are a member!

Welcome to the club proper - hope you enjoy the new bits when you get them! :thumbsup:

amsoil
03-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Well done Matt and welcome to the club When its official just PM me. Don't fret, I wont be running out!

BraindG
03-01-2007, 09:14 PM
aye, as nick mentioned this is a once a week thing atm, time permitting on Pete.
I have however been working on an automated process, which just requires some more work prior to going live, preventing such delays.

Spirit
03-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Actually it's a twice monthly thing, on the 1st and the 15th, it's just I am a nice guy and try to do it in between if I can too.......you only PM'd me less than 24hrs ago.

mattpage
04-01-2007, 12:45 AM
Actually it's a twice monthly thing, on the 1st and the 15th, it's just I am a nice guy and try to do it in between if I can too.......you only PM'd me less than 24hrs ago.

Yeh, I guess I'm just impatient :D
Also got a few jobs I'd like to crack on with, and all the info I need is hidden from me :(