PDA

View Full Version : its mot time

psbarham
06-01-2007, 12:06 PM
so being a good boy , i thought i would fit the poly bushes on it , i knew there was some sloppyness on the front end , of bright and early (well 10 ish ) i dive into the work shop and strip the front drivers side bottom arm out in less than 10 mins , this is going well i thought , and then i looked at the ball joint boot . how quick do camskill deliver ?/Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr /Grrr

Nutter_John
06-01-2007, 12:15 PM
Normally 1-2 days turn around on orders , a local motor factor not have one ?

psbarham
06-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Normally 1-2 days turn around on orders , a local motor factor not have one ?
can't buy the boot on its own /Grrr so 2 new bottom arms needed /help its almost becoming a tradittion now /Grrr /Grrr

bernmc
06-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Old ones the ones for Shermany, PSB? How did the bushes look?

psbarham
06-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Old ones the ones for Shermany, PSB? How did the bushes look?
yeh , the bushes were spot on , dead centre , its just the bottom ball joint dust covers have perished , wich is really annoying as the ones on my old arms were spot on , so i could have just swaped the covers , oh well sh!t happens

psbarham
11-01-2007, 07:49 PM
well the new arms are on , and so is the cat , damn it sounds quite :bigcry: just one thing i did notice though , the german arms are nubered arse about face , so the left is on the right and vice versa , and looking at the arms the difference is only small but there is a difference , i double checked with camskill and their p/n's are right they even double checked with their supplier so hopefully the handling should be better /pan