PDA

View Full Version : G-TechSet up !!!

thehedgepig
08-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Now I may have left school without any qualifications and I don't have a degree but I have worked my way up in the Fire Service to be in charge of a fire station... Exams galore!! Chemistry, dynamics of fluid movement, the bloody lot......

BUT

Can someone please tell me what on earth I'm supposed to do with my G-Tech Pro!

Bought it for a fiver with no instructions.... Tha guy said " for 0-60 timing have the switch in the middle, put the weight of the car and driver in and go!"

"Errrr OK?" I can't fathom the bloody thing out.....:thinking:

HELP!! /rally

Axeboy
08-01-2007, 10:15 PM
http://www.gtechprosupport.com/support/FAQPro.htm

Wodjno
08-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Now I may have left school without any qualifications and I don't have a degree but I have worked my way up in the Fire Service to be in charge of a fire station... Exams galore!! Chemistry, dynamics of fluid movement, the bloody lot......

BUT

Can someone please tell me what on earth I'm supposed to do with my G-Tech Pro!

Bought it for a fiver with no instructions.... Tha guy said " for 0-60 timing have the switch in the middle, put the weight of the car and driver in and go!"

"Errrr OK?" I can't fathom the bloody thing out.....:thinking:

HELP!! /rally

Err !!

I left school with No Wallysquifcations either /help

But i think i might be qualified to assist you in the workings of a Gtech Pro :inquisiti

You do not need to input weight for 0-60mph runs.... :thinking:

Just, set to middle :happy: Adjust the Gtech so it is reading 000's :happy:

Then push button :happy: It should then say 'GO' :2thumbsup

Simple Now :happy: Just floor it and don't let off until the Gtech displays your 0-60 time :evilgrin:

If you keep your foot planted it will also register your 1/4 mile time... :2thumbsup

If ! Once you have registered your 0-60mph time you want to find out how your brakes are working :inquisiti Then just stamp on the brake pedal :happy: the Gtech will then automatically calculate your 60-0mph distance in feet :2thumbsup As long as you keep your foot planted until you come to a halt /toycar

Thats it :scholar: for 0-60mph, 1/4 mile and 60-0mph :pimp2:

No need for Squalid Fikatians :book:

stuartturbo
08-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Bought it for a fiver with no instructions....

Bargin:pimp2:

Paul Beazer
09-01-2007, 12:04 AM
How does it know when you hit 60 if it isnt connected to any speedo? It just sits the right? I know there are accelarometers in there etc, BUT HOW DOES IT KNOW?

Wodjno
09-01-2007, 12:05 AM
How does it know when you hit 60 if it isnt connected to any speedo? It just sits the right? I know there are accelarometers in there etc, BUT HOW DOES IT KNOW?

G-force against time !!

Wodjno
09-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Or more indepth :D

http://hypertextbook.com/physics/mechanics/acceleration/

Paul Beazer
09-01-2007, 08:14 AM
Aaah yes, basic physics. sorry it was late and i was tired!