PDA

View Full Version : Were cheques Banked

Nick VR4
22-11-2003, 12:37 PM
Pete
Did you manage to get the Membership Cheques Banked this week ???

Cheers Nick

ReggieK
22-11-2003, 02:40 PM
Yeah. Mine too. I want access to that secret forum titled "CLUB VR4 MEMBERS ONLY". Bet you're all talking about me in there. :D :D

Paranoid! Who me....I think someone is following me.....Oh it's just the damn spoiler :sweat:

BraindG
22-11-2003, 03:37 PM
pete should have the cheque books by how... hopefully..

Spirit
22-11-2003, 10:32 PM
Guys

I got what I believe to be the correct paying in books on Thursday - however not had chance due to work commitments to get to pay them in.

I also have a few payments that have yet to be processed and info passed to Barry for the Members Cars section. My apologies for this and I will make sure I get this up to date tomorrow and all emailed to Barry. I will then get the cheques sorted Monday.

Pete

Nick VR4
22-11-2003, 10:40 PM
OK thanks for the update Pete :)

Any idea when we will receive out Membership Packs and has the pack contents been finalised ?

Spirit
22-11-2003, 10:49 PM
Over to Barry for an update on this but what I do know is we needed to clear the cheques to raise some funds to order the Membership cards etc. Barry needs every penny of his own money to sort his car out.

We have had some major issues with our banking facilities but I am hoping this is behind us now ! As I said, plan to bank cheques this week which will allow Barry to order the membership cards/stickers and finalise the packs.

Any addition to this Barry ?

zedy1
22-11-2003, 11:14 PM
thanks for the update pete

BraindG
24-11-2003, 11:02 AM
basically everything Pete says stands.. basically everything is good to go.

I was going to pay for everything my self, i.e. cards/stickers.. but the ever increasing amount of money being spent on my car is resulting in a rather large dent in my personal bank account.. so as you can imagine ive decided to pay for the bits and bobs from the club funds. Which as you are aware, is imminent.. once both stickers and cards have arrived on my desk, we are good to go...

shouldn't be to long.. excuse my unprofessionalism.

zedy1
24-11-2003, 11:05 AM
dont worry barry just chill :D

Nick VR4
24-11-2003, 12:00 PM
Thats fine Barry :D

Nick Mann
24-11-2003, 02:28 PM
shouldn't be to long.. excuse my unprofessionalism.

As creator of this wonderful world, I think most of us would forgive you almost anything!

Has any more happened with your car? Have you resolved the teeth positioning on the cams?

BraindG
24-11-2003, 02:58 PM
thnx :D

nah, no luck yet, need to go and buy another ratchet so that i can take off the timing covers.. then i can have a good old look around.. but im on middles this week, which means i dont get out of work till 4, when its getting dark.. :INSERT INTO post VALUES ( so will have to wait till the weekend again.. working with flood light isnt easy

Spirit
24-11-2003, 07:18 PM
Good news !

Now we have the correct paying in books, all the cheques/cash have been paid in today so expect them to clear from your banks by the end of the week I guess.

Pete

Nick VR4
24-11-2003, 08:19 PM
:cool1: :thumb1: :grouphug: :D