PDA

View Full Version : Custom Titles

BraindG
11-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Sorry everyone, but I have had to remove the "Custom Titles" feature from the "Registered Users" group as it was causing problems with a new feature I am implementing.

Sorry again!!

Nutter_John
11-01-2007, 11:34 PM
Not good enough Barry , just expect so much more from you :P

Oh yeah what custom titles ???? :rollseyes

Spirit
11-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Oh yeah what custom titles ???? :rollseyes

Peeps could put their own title in, so instead of saying "Registered User" Lilly changed hers to "CVR4 Widow"

Nutter_John
11-01-2007, 11:44 PM
doh - me so stupid - yep makes sesne now

BraindG
11-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Peeps could put their own title in, so instead of saying "Registered User" Lilly changed hers to "CVR4 Widow"
and with Lilly i realised there was a bug with the system, having a customer title didnt allow for the CVR4 Member icon.. boooohh!

BraindG
11-01-2007, 11:56 PM
Not good enough Barry , just expect so much more from you :P
I do try, i really do.. but the pressure.. the pressureeee!! /help

Alex
11-01-2007, 11:58 PM
and with Lilly i realised there was a bug with the system, having a customer title didnt allow for the CVR4 Member icon.. boooohh!

Not sure what you mean Barry - I've got my widow title and my club member status showing. I was most upset when I couldn't identify myself as a widow after I joined, and I'm really grateful you managed to sort it out for me /thankyou

BraindG
12-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Not sure what you mean Barry - I've got my widow title and my club member status showing. I was most upset when I couldn't identify myself as a widow after I joined, and I'm really grateful you managed to sort it out for me /thankyou
Yeah, but yours was added by admin, but by default the custom title cannot be overwritten by something special im introducing :pimp2:

Which reminds me, i better put it in lillys name again!

Lillywotsername
12-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Which reminds me, i better put it in lillys name again!
Thank you darling...... :iloveyou:

BraindG
12-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Thank you darling...... :iloveyou:
np :2thumbsup