Nick VR4
12-01-2007, 09:22 PM
http://www.sussexcarz.com/forum/upload1/showthread.php?t=19267

ANTHONY
12-01-2007, 09:31 PM
poor bloke. bet his sick

psbarham
12-01-2007, 10:17 PM
well thats what happens when you join a car club that spells cars with as 'z'/pan

Kieran
12-01-2007, 10:54 PM
***WARNING*** Rant approaching.... :soapbox: :soapbox:

:stop:

'Ang on a minute... /Grrr

He admits it's a 40MPH road, it was DEFINETLEY icy and he was doing 70....:inquisiti

And he wasn't wearing a seatbelt... Because - And I quote:

I feel safer not wearing one.. Ill wear harnesses only majoprity of time time...

And then argues with all and sundry who tell him just what a fecking stupid, irresponsible, dangerous... MORON he is!!:speechles :speechles

WHAT'S ALL THAT ABOUT?!

Sorry - got all wound up there..... If he'd have posted saying "Did the stupidest of things this morning, I'm such an idiot, I was so wrong, I don't deserve...." etc. etc. I would have had a bit more time for his wanton and gratuitous stupidity. However, with an attitude like that, he wants his licence taking off of him before he does kill himself or someone else.

Kieran
12-01-2007, 11:07 PM
LOL - haven't read all the way through, but by page 20, people from other forums (like us) have started registering just so they can abuse this guy! /Devil5 /Devil5

Priceless, you're the most famous ice racer this side of Sweden Paul!

Well this thread is now doing the rounds via email in Australia. Hello from the other side of the planet.

Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby
All right straight, flat top and empty
Lying about ice on the edge of the highway
Something's making me drive like a monkey
Then I slide off the road and flip it like a ten pee
Will the car ever stop? Yo - I don't know
Oh ****, there's a tree coming through the window
To the extreme I deny I drive like a mongol
Light up the net when I rant like a spazmo.

Kieran
12-01-2007, 11:17 PM
/haz /haz

Oh man, I've gone from incandescent rage to almost falling off my chair laughing!

Tip - read the first page or two to get the idea.

Page 7 he gets slapped by the moderators.

Page 10 the carnage starts. He's just about stopped posting. Then it's announced that it's on Pistonheads..... And pretty much the next 20-odd pages are of people showing how hard they can smack down!/pan

Lillywotsername
12-01-2007, 11:36 PM
I got as far as reading page 1.... by then that moron had wound me up....

He wants his kin arse kicked...... Sorry but i get so wound up by idiots like that.

If you want to go fast and see what your car can do on tarmac...... SAVE IT FOR THE TRACK!!!!!/Grrr /Grrr /Grrr

/rant mode over . Pleased to hear that he got a basteing further on in the thread:2thumbsup

BraindG
13-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Poor poor car, had a bad owner :(

Nick Mann
13-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Inexcusable, really, but if the road is empty, that is the time to play relatively safely. Unfortunately, you lose the safety with ice, or with tiredness, or with a lack of seat-belt. 30mph over the speed limit is an instant ban in my book, even without any of the above conditions. So IMO he was lucky several times over. I can't say I have much sympathy.

Not wanting to sound like I am defending him, but he seemed to get upset when people said he was telling fibs, not when they called him stupid? Although, to be fair, it looked like he was a fibber as well as thick!!

Alex
13-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Oh well, it's all completely ok that he was completely ignoring the speed limit in ridiculous conditions because he'd "driven that road a hundred times before" (obviously means he owns the road), and "there were NO other cars on the road" and just after he watched "at least 4 other cars doing 40 nearly lose control". Make your mind up - were there no other cars around, or loads of other cars around that were also losing control??

What a cock!

People like that should be banned for life. Next time he could kill someone. /Grrr

Wodjno
13-01-2007, 12:30 PM
30mph over the speed limit is an instant ban in my book, even without any of the above conditions. So IMO he was lucky several times over. I can't say I have much sympathy.

Hmmmm ?? :thinking:

I let go of the throttle as the car changed to third, letting it coast back down towards the speed limit.

Nick Mann
13-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Wodj - I never said I am not guilty of putting myself in instant ban territory, my point was that I don't do it when:
not wearing a belt.
icy conditions.
after a 12 hour night shift.
He has admitted to all three of those things!

Wodjno
13-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Wodj - I never said I am not guilty of putting myself in instant ban territory, my point was that I don't do it when:
not wearing a belt.
icy conditions.
after a 12 hour night shift.
He has admitted to all three of those things!

/pan Just Jesting Nick :2thumbsup

Seatblet on "CHECK" :happy:

Icy Conditions (Depends on road, traffic and circumstances):thinking:

After 12hr nightshift ?? When some of my most enjoyable drives have been /toycar

Instant Ban Territory :inquisiti/help

Nick Mann
13-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Heh!

There are times when playing on public roads is relatively safe and times when it is not. I try and judge when those times are, and I try to never endanger anyone but myself. The knobber in the liner could have been doing just that, but the three points of danger altogether point to a lack of good judgement IMO.

Andy Teg
13-01-2007, 02:22 PM
I read through all that a couple of days ago and had a look back now and again to see how its progressed. He seems to have posted a slightly different version of events on a couple of different sites, which tend to make it sound like he's simply lost control and is blaming it on icy conditions. I think people would have more sympathy for him if he stuck to one version of events and didn't come across as being proud of stacking his car! Its almost like this badge of honor state of affairs that's associated with ASBOs - "I've stacked a Skyline! How mint am I?". Anyway, news of his foolishness seems to have spread like wildfire across the net, I've seen this posted up on 6 or 7 different motor forums so now most of the net thinks he's a tit. He used to be on SXOC quite a bit, but caused some trouble on there and gained a reputation of being somewhat of a keyboard warrior. I know he's now vilified over there, on Skyline owners and on those Sussex sites and probably on just about every forum that this topics been posted on!

Nutter_John
13-01-2007, 02:25 PM
For all the grumbles and minor squables on this site it just proves what really nice bunch of people we are .
The guy is a first class t0sser and should get back to driving a Saxo with a burbury cap

Lillywotsername
13-01-2007, 03:25 PM
For all the grumbles and minor squables on this site it just proves what really nice bunch of people we are .
The guy is a first class t0sser and should get back to driving a Saxo with a burbury cap
:2thumbsup :2thumbsup /notworthy /notworthy

Kieran
13-01-2007, 04:05 PM

Amen!:2thumbsup

MJR
13-01-2007, 09:32 PM
What an idiot, nice car but didn't deserve to be driven by a twonk :(

Kieran
14-01-2007, 12:28 AM
Another highlight from the thread: /haz

BraindG
14-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Another highlight from the thread: /haz
Hahhaha classic :D

HJM
14-01-2007, 01:19 AM
THIS (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180074475388http://uk.f864.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=385_1140445_324684_1553_3787_0_49 34_13024_92700615&Idx=2&YY=76746&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&box=Inbox) is quite funny too :)

I am guessing the Q&A will grow!!

J

MJR
14-01-2007, 03:03 AM
THIS (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180074475388http://uk.f864.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=385_1140445_324684_1553_3787_0_49 34_13024_92700615&Idx=2&YY=76746&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&box=Inbox) is quite funny too :)

I am guessing the Q&A will grow!!

J

/haz That is hilarious!

Bal
14-01-2007, 08:43 AM
lol i cant get to teh site. UAE have banned it cos it says susSEX !?!?!?! lmao

oh well will have to wait till i get back to the UK. galant v6sport just turned up at the office. all black and sandy ... kieran you'd die with teh amount of dust on this thing.