PDA

View Full Version : Halo Angel Eyes I Want Some Now!

KEENY
14-01-2007, 05:16 PM
hello peeps.

i have been scanning the net like mad in a bid to finaly track down some angel eyes for my galant. i failed.

so i know this is a bloody long shot but you guys are my last line of defence.

does anyone know if halo angel eyes for a galant exsist? cos im starting to think NO.

which is a shame because the front of these cars would look awsome with that earey glow.

so answers on a post card please to......

keeny you must be joking
at
dont be a fool man
you might as well ask for a chocolate kettle
you steaming great twit.

thanks

SGHOM
14-01-2007, 05:23 PM
where it says 'search'..... type in angel eyes............ & there u go !! :thinking: :speechles /pan /pan

Nick Mann
14-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Lol! Yeah, the site search will reep info! No bolt on version exists, but there are ways of getting what you want.

stuartturbo
14-01-2007, 08:05 PM
HERE (http://plaza.umin.ac.jp/~satoshi/mod152en.html)
A way of making them only thing i did different was to wire the LEDs in parallel so if one blows the other works
One more (http://www.crx.lt/honda_crx/content/content.php?content.16)

MJR
14-01-2007, 10:12 PM
I bought a diy kit off ebay ages ago, search for 'demon eyes'
which look ok if u take your time. But binned mine due to the accident :(

KEENY
15-01-2007, 05:01 PM
yeah i see that in order to have angel eyes i will have to do some cosmetic surgurey.

which is fine but its going to be a pain to replace when one blows. i wouldnt want my car winking, lol

pitslayer
21-01-2007, 10:43 PM
me and a mate will be making a batch of angel eyes for different vehicles, is there any intrest in these being made for galants? if so how much would people pay for them...if theres a demand for them, was going to buy a few spare sets of galant lights, make some angel eyes up, sell them but as a trade in sort of thing... as in, make a set of lights, sell them who ever buys them then, sends there lights over to me, to be made into angels eys and sold back on

d i c k i e s
26-01-2007, 03:44 AM
good idea! could work...

orionn2o
31-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Angel eyes kick ass!

When they work!

zyrofillica
07-02-2007, 05:12 AM
you mean like these? *wink wink*

Know a guy from thegalantcentre who customizes them for around 300 USD. he makes both USM and JDM heads. I want a set too but he told me tt he is working on a new project so all orders will be put on hold. :inquisiti

and yes. all these pictures are samples of the lights he has created and sold to other pple. Love the terminator lights (one red eye)

orionn2o
07-02-2007, 01:04 PM
I want a terminator one!! they are wicked!

pitslayer
07-02-2007, 02:53 PM
there illegal in the uk, cant have red faicing forward :)
im still waiting for an email back yet about headlight costs

Big Ian
22-02-2007, 12:29 AM
:afro: i can hold my head high when i say "I WAS THE FIRST PERSON (apparently) IN THE WORLD TO ANGEL EYE A 8G Galant" see here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/500686

was the most annoying job to do, but it was well worth all the comment's from all around the globe :scholar: