PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Blue Guru
14-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Hi, im from the uk and i've been noticing some VR-4's going for decent money at the japanese auctions. So im just here to do some research before i think about going for one, ive been a honda man for 5 years and i need somethin other than FWD NA, although i will still keep my Civic VTi.

Everyone has an impreza and evo's are outta my league, plus these VR-4's are pretty rare up here in scotland, so i'd be lookin for a Legnum as they look pretty mad.

Do i need to post a specific number of messages to be allowed access to the articles on the main page...?

Thanks and Hi again. :afro:

Nutter_John
14-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Hi There and welcome to the Club .

To be able to view the articles you need to pay for a years membership at a bobby bargain price of 20 pounds .

Have a look around I'm sure you will find most of the info you need on here and we are a very nice bunch of people

Lillywotsername
14-01-2007, 11:48 PM
/Welcome .... hope you stick around and enjoy the club

Kieran
14-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Welcome!

Yes, VR-4s are cheap but unfortunately no model report exists fot them, so it's pre-1997 cars only (unless the 10 year rule still applies?).

There's a buyers guide on the site under resources, and LOADS of info if you search for it (search is your guiding light on here!).

In the meantime, enjoy your stay and I hope you find just the car you're after!:happy:

BraindG
15-01-2007, 12:11 AM
/Welcome /Wyhy

Theres a few cars up for sale in the Classifieds if the Auctions are not on your side.

Hope you enjoy the site, Search is a powerfull feature with plenty info available.

Blue Guru
15-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Yeah i just realised you had to be a member, no bother. I'm used to searchin for info anyway. Yeah the 10 year rule still applies, but depending who you deal with at the dvla, they might nit-pic as to whether to take it from when the car was actually manufactured, i.e. you'd have to wait until Aug 07 to get an 97 car though, while others will see a 97 as 10 years old as its 2007 now.

Cheers for the heads up Kieran, the buyers guide should fill me in to start with.

Alex
15-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Hi and /Welcome2 to CVR4. I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of information on here to help you make your decisions :2thumbsup

Axeboy
15-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Welcome mate, if you want a look around a vr4, im near Glasgow, give me a shout..

:)

(have to admit my last car was a Teg Type R, so may know you from the honda forums)

Little Miss Road Rage
24-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Hiya good luck with the search

Nick VR4
24-01-2007, 02:01 PM
/Welcome2 good luck with the searching