PDA

View Full Version : Motorola V3X Thoughts ???

dickytim
15-01-2007, 08:33 AM
I had the miss fortune on the weekend to drop my phone on a rock competely stuffing the screen, well miss fortune or good fortune I don't know, anyway the phone I had was one of the Motorola's that were rushed into stores just before last christmas as a 2 for 1 deal. This phone turned out to be a piece of shiit since I brought them I had regretted it, and for about 6 months I have wanted a V3X. Long story short my loverly girl friend brought me one.... And I love it :)

Does any one else have one and what do you think of it, I am still in the novelty stage but so far so good.

BTW this will be my last completely non car related thread :P

Spirit
15-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Well I have the V3i, which IIRC is the same but without 3G ?

TBH I think it's great and as you may have seen from other posts, I am struggling to find a suitable replacement for it. Been looking for over a month and she's still in my pocket :2thumbsup

Polabear
15-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Well I have the V3i, which IIRC is the same but without 3G ?

TBH I think it's great and as you may have seen from other posts, I am struggling to find a suitable replacement for it. Been looking for over a month and she's still in my pocket :2thumbsup

Same here, having a hard time finding something I would like better....:2thumbsup :2thumbsup

I-S
15-01-2007, 12:35 PM
I have the SLVR L7 (same phone as the V3i inside but it's flat, not flip) and it's not good. I would not recommend it to anyone. Maybe the Razr doesn't have some of the same faults (total inability to keep a signal, microphone stupidly placed where most people cover it with their hand, when keypad locked phone looks exactly like it does when it's off or battery run out, etc), but the experience makes me want to go back to nokia.

WildCards
15-01-2007, 01:07 PM
I've got an L6, as a cheap phone it's alright. Signal strength is a bit pants at times and no layered phone book, other than that it's a phone.

dickytim
21-01-2007, 09:21 AM
sounds like motorola flip phones :2thumbsup

Other cheaper motorola :toilet: