PDA

View Full Version : MMCS CD changers and TV Units/wiring

Kieran
16-01-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey guys - plea of help to any of you with MMCS units, particularly those of you with CD changers and TV tuners!

What connections do you have going to the CD Changer units? Is it just a DIN cable? What Model is your CD Autochanger? Any part numbers?

Same as above for the TV boxes too.

bradc
16-01-2007, 06:34 AM
Don't have my car at the moment, otherwise you know I would help you out :) Richard (dickytim) might be able to help, he knows his way around car audio and he had an mmcs.

mr_nismo
02-05-2007, 03:19 AM
Only just noticed this thread ...
Can u hook up any CD changer to the MMCS ?
Has anyone tryed this ? Unfortunately the Tape deck just isn't going to cut it .. lol

bradc
02-05-2007, 03:32 AM
I'm 99% sure you have to use a mitsi one

mr_nismo
02-05-2007, 03:35 AM
I'm 99% sure you have to use a mitsi one

I bet that they cost a fortune too ... I got hold of the Translation software and apparent the guy has done the CD menus so i would like to use them. I don't supose there r any for sale in UK or NZ ???

bradc
02-05-2007, 04:15 AM
you mean the cd stacker? lots of people pull the entire mmcs system out of the car and go with a normal system. If you could find one from a person who has ripped their old system out you'd be able to get it for next to nothing.

You're in aussie aren't you? give www.kempys.co.nz a call, out of any place *anywhere* in the world, they would be the best place to go.

mr_nismo
02-05-2007, 04:58 AM
you mean the cd stacker? lots of people pull the entire mmcs system out of the car and go with a normal system. If you could find one from a person who has ripped their old system out you'd be able to get it for next to nothing.

You're in aussie aren't you? give www.kempys.co.nz a call, out of any place *anywhere* in the world, they would be the best place to go.

Cool thanx man ... Just waiting for my car to arrive here to make sure there isn't a stacker hidden in there already, nothing listed on the auction sheet from Japan except MMCS and TV :)

matt25649
13-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Can anyone help me in getting hold of the translation software please.

je077
27-11-2007, 06:03 PM
I have a tv tuner in the boot and on the other side i have a cd unit but this is for the sat nav disk and i think the screen software is also on there which is still in japanese.
I have a bigger screen than most vr4's which is touch screen for all the controls.
If i can help then let me know.

Also if anyone knows of an English version of the sat nav software disk, then let me know.

miller
27-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Keiran,

If its of any use my motor is still all wired up for TV etc, cables and antenna are in the wheel well with the cables running off somewere god knows! You are welcome to chase them next week etc and whatever else if it can help?

Mike

Kieran
27-11-2007, 10:10 PM
That'd be a plan if we've got time!:afro:

2gnscib
30-01-2008, 08:12 PM
A guy on trademe is again selling the MMCS Cds and Manuals. If anyone is interested: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=1608375&mcat=0001-

Turbo_Steve
30-01-2008, 10:19 PM
I've got a UE90 cd changer if you need it, though I believe the cartridge is still somewhere in Japan. Yours for the price of the postage.....complete with wiring and mounting bracketry and everything. This should be compatible with Std Misti kit.