PDA

View Full Version : Wet Pussy...

Kenneth
16-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Arnie (our Maine Coon kitten) likes to play in the bath when I am trying to relax.

Anyway, we put a ping pong ball in the bath and he decided it was ok to walk all over my legs which gave him a nice platform without getting too wet. He fell in once, but then got straight back up and was willing to go elbows deep in water again.

When I got out of the bath I chucked the ping pong ball back, and here he is trying to get at it. unfortuantly I missed him being front paws in up to his neck, however you can see his fur is pretty damp.

Apparently its a Maine Coon trait to be fascinated by water... this one came to the bath not long after emptying his water bowl all over the kitchen floor. He uses a digging motion to scoop out the water.

White Lightning
16-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Awww ....

mpau009
16-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Friggin cat threads..:thinking: what is it with you VR4 people? Doesn't anyone have dogs any more? All cats ever do is scratch me, demand food, and tenderize my lap while im trying to watch TV.

Your just lucky yours is so cutsie:2thumbsup Even if it is named after the terminator

Kenneth
16-01-2007, 10:25 AM
/haz

Dogs are good, but not great when you have an empty house 40hrs a week. Dogs need more company.

A Maine Coon is about as close as you can get to crossing a cat and a dog I think :)

Not named after the terminator, but in true geek style he is named after Arnold Rimmer. :afro: