PDA

View Full Version : Very cool looking user interface Must See!

Wouter
16-01-2007, 11:37 AM
"Mouse & Keyboard be gone!"

It takes 10 minutes, so best to see this at home or when on break ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=884017118027634444&q=jeff+han

Polabear
18-01-2007, 11:18 AM
What a wicked find Wouter... this has got to be one of the greatest leaps foward in computing and hgi this century the applications are limitless imho..brilliant :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Brunty
18-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Great find Wouter.

How much?
Do PC World sell them?

The lava lamp application alone would keep me out of trouble for hours...

Spirit
18-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Awesome......:2thumbsup

gdelargy
18-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Oh, thank God. A geek friend of mine showed me this video just after it was released (almost a year ago), but I couldn't remember who was in it or what it was called, so I couldn't find it again for love nor money. I've been searching for this for aaaaages.

Well rediscovered! And just think, give it a decade or so and we'll all be using it.
:2thumbsup

G

Physician
18-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Absolutely fantastic - well found Wouter!

There's also another one out there somewhere that I can't find either ........... it's a video of the first attempts by Apple to create the first three dimensional computer screen which 'floats' in space, above a table for instance (sorta 'heads-up display). It's mind boggling and incredibly futuristic. All done with lasers.

Nutter_John
18-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet , can't wait for it to become end user ready

BraindG
18-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Absolutely fantastic - well found Wouter!

There's also another one out there somewhere that I can't find either ........... it's a video of the first attempts by Apple to create the first three dimensional computer screen which 'floats' in space, above a table for instance (sorta 'heads-up display). It's mind boggling and incredibly futuristic. All done with lasers.
i seen something on tv where they had a laser keyboard, you stick this device on the table, it projects a keyboard, and off you goo.. tippy tappy,. which was cool

Lillywotsername
18-01-2007, 03:56 PM
How cool is that..... Good find Wouter /GJ

gdelargy
18-01-2007, 04:09 PM
i seen something on tv where they had a laser keyboard, you stick this device on the table, it projects a keyboard, and off you goo.. tippy tappy,. which was cool

That's so 2004, dahh-ling.
http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=6766

Actually it is very cool, and incredibly useful for stuff like PDAs. And if you can find a female willing to let you use her as a projection surface, it becomes even more interesting, f'nar, f'nar.

G

BraindG
18-01-2007, 04:15 PM
/Grrr
That's so 2004, dahh-ling.
http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=6766

Actually it is very cool, and incredibly useful for stuff like PDAs. And if you can find a female willing to let you use her as a projection surface, it becomes even more interesting, f'nar, f'nar.

G
/shakes fists at the repoeats on tv