PDA

View Full Version : Chilli sauce is real killer

Nick VR4
18-01-2007, 09:03 PM
A NEW chilli sauce goes on sale today that is so hot it could KILL.
Ultra-concentrated “16 Million Reserve” is the hottest science can make.
The sauce is 30 times hotter than the spiciest pepper and 8,000 times more fiery than Tabasco.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005211088,00.html

BraindG
18-01-2007, 09:06 PM
that would clear out the system! /help

Lillywotsername
18-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Good grief.... Think I will stick to encona thanks/help /help /help /help

psbarham
18-01-2007, 09:13 PM
i bet it'd be good for seized bolts too

Lillywotsername
18-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Could you imagine the consequences of going to the toilet with the tinyist bit on your fingers.... Boys....:dizzy2: :dizzy2: :bigcry: :bigcry: /JawDroppi /JawDroppi :stars: :stars:

NevGroom
18-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Their facts are a little awry - The world's hottest chilli is in fact the Dorset Naga weighing in at a mammouth 1,598,227 Scoville Heat Units (SHU's). The sauce in the article was in fact available in July last year. Blair's hot sauces have been around some while - He sells through this site http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=12
Being something of a chilli afficionado, I would thoroughly recommend visiting this event near Chichester http://www.westdean.org.uk/cms.cgi/site/gardens/events/chilli.htm

Nev

BraindG
18-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Could you imagine the consequences of going to the toilet with the tinyist bit on your fingers.... Boys....:dizzy2: :dizzy2: :bigcry: :bigcry: /JawDroppi /JawDroppi :stars: :stars:
omg.. /grabs testicles./help

Kieran
18-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Nev - those are some interesting links!:afro:

Question I have is WHY oh WHY would you subject your body to that?! I mean, alcohol/nicotene/drug abuse I can understand - it gives you a 'kick'.... But even the inventor of that sauce admits it's like having your tongue hit with a hammer!:speechles

psbarham
18-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Nev - those are some interesting links!:afro:

Question I have is WHY oh WHY would you subject your body to that?! I mean, alcohol/nicotene/drug abuse I can understand - it gives you a 'kick'.... But even the inventor of that sauce admits it's like having your tongue hit with a hammer!:speechles
with comments like that he sounds like the sort of bloke who pays ladys of horizontal refreshment to walk on his testicle in 6" stiletos

Kieran
18-01-2007, 10:18 PM
.....ladys of horizontal refreshment......

/haz /haz

BraindG
18-01-2007, 10:32 PM
with comments like that he sounds like the sort of bloke who pays ladys of horizontal refreshment to walk on his testicle in 6" stiletos
Which reminds me... better book my appointment..

Wodjno
19-01-2007, 04:27 AM
I tried 1 of these Super Super Super Hot Hot Hot Chilli Sauces about 10 years ago /pan

I had the smallest bead of it on my finger :inquisiti

Thou:inquisitiht This can't hurt /pan

I went rushing for the TAP and didn't stop Supping water for the next 5 min /help

BraindG
19-01-2007, 08:27 AM
I tried 1 of these Super Super Super Hot Hot Hot Chilli Sauces about 10 years ago /pan

I had the smallest bead of it on my finger :inquisiti

Thou:inquisitiht This can't hurt /pan

I went rushing for the TAP and didn't stop Supping water for the next 5 min /help
and heres me thinking your big and tuff... heh... :iloveyou: