PDA

View Full Version : User name Hopping

Lillywotsername
20-01-2007, 05:47 PM
I know I have spoke to Barry about this before, but I seem to be having problems staying logged on as myself.

The problem started a week or so ago.... I can be logged on as myself, not have any activity for half and hour or so... then the next thing I know.... WRDmotorsport is logged in.

This wouldn't be a problem, but I have now found the Arcade:scholar: and I spent a good few hours building up a top score on Bookworm.... only to find, after leaving the game for 35minutes to do something... when I came back it had gone over to WRD/Grrr

Also... as WRD is password protected, I wouldn't like to think it can be accessed by anyone else how happens to be here.

I have deleted all cookies and temporary Internet files etc, which has not solved the problem.

I am aware that most of you will not aware of this problem, as most of you will only have one user name on your PC/Laptop, but for us , with having 3 it is a bit of a pain.

Hope it ain't a major issue...... Just thought I would mention it.

BraindG
20-01-2007, 06:26 PM
This wil be related to the way cookies are handled now on cvr4, which is something ive had to do for a few things i am implementing.
Ill have a look, and see if its possible to deal with the cookies differntly.

Lillywotsername
20-01-2007, 06:32 PM
This wil be related to the way cookies are handled now on cvr4, which is something ive had to do for a few things i am implementing.
Ill have a look, and see if its possible to deal with the cookies differntly.
Ta darling.....:iloveyou:

djb160
21-01-2007, 04:48 AM
Its not some weird auto-complete thing is it?

bradc
21-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Richy buy the girl her own PC!

Jane
14-02-2007, 12:06 AM
This is happening to me now I am trying to post as myself - its doing my head in /Grrr

Any ideas?

J

Nutter_John
14-02-2007, 12:09 AM
use two browsers - thats what I do have one account open on one screeen using IE and the other account open on my other screen with Firefox ,

Or Ban Heath from using the computer :p

HJM
14-02-2007, 12:44 AM
Or Ban Heath from using the computer :p

LOL - good idea!!

Can't be bothered swapping about - I shall go back to this way /yes

J :)

BraindG
14-02-2007, 10:40 AM
LOL - good idea!!

Can't be bothered swapping about - I shall go back to this way /yes

J :)
tis easy enough, just leave IE and FF open, one for you, one for Heath.

im not sure ill be able to "fix" this for multiple accounts.

bernmc
14-02-2007, 02:02 PM
This wouldn't be a problem, but I have now found the Arcade:scholar: and I spent a good few hours building up a top score on Bookworm.... only to find, after leaving the game for 35minutes to do something... when I came back it had gone over to WRD

'This wouldn't be a problem' if you spent more time doing what you're supposed to be doing - like cooking the dinner, doing the washing and ironing, feeding the dogs, fetching the kids, vacuuming the house etc etc instead of messing about unproductively in the arcade. :speechles

fek fek fek... where's the 'making a high speed exit' smiley?????

:stars:

Lillywotsername
14-02-2007, 02:07 PM
'This wouldn't be a problem' if you spent more time doing what you're supposed to be doing - like cooking the dinner, doing the washing and ironing, feeding the dogs, fetching the kids, vacuuming the house etc etc instead of messing about unproductively in the arcade. :speechles

fek fek fek... where's the 'making a high speed exit' smiley?????

:stars:
Excuse me...... But haven't you heard of MULTI TASKING !!!!!!!! ( Oh no forget.... you are of the male veriety) Why do you think I had to leave the game for 35 mins..... so I could sort all the veg for dinner./Grrr /Grrr

You get back to tending your sheep Bern......leave the hard stuff to us. :pimp2: :laugh:

Paul Beazer
14-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Excuse me...... But haven't you heard of MULTI TASKING !!!!!!!! ( Oh no forget.... you are of the male veriety) Why do you think I had to leave the game for 35 mins..... so I could sort all the veg for dinner./Grrr /Grrr

You get back to tending your sheep Bern......leave the hard stuff to us. :pimp2: :laugh:

If i hear one more woman mention multi tasking, i'll have a fit. Once i've finished typing this reply......

BraindG
14-02-2007, 02:58 PM
If i hear one more woman mention multi tasking, i'll have a fit. Once i've finished typing this reply......
/haz

bernmc
14-02-2007, 03:11 PM
......leave the hard stuff to us.
Dirty b**ch! So smutty!

:iloveyou:

Alex
15-02-2007, 07:31 PM

/haz

Although, you can't really blame us for keep mentioning the male deficit regarding MULTI TASKING Afterall it's such a disability. :)