PDA

View Full Version : Driving Lessons

ReggieK
25-11-2003, 01:33 PM
After an bum clenching moment the other day I've been thinking of taking some sort of advanced driving course to help me drive the car faster/better INSERT INTO post VALUES (delete as applicable :D )

Any suggestions on who to approach? I mean do Mitsubishi run any courses like this or do I need to talk to a track directly.

Nick VR4
25-11-2003, 01:59 PM
Do a search on google mate
Quite a few on there in the UK

zedy1
25-11-2003, 02:10 PM
have a quick chat with dave and barry

there good a ragging cars m8 :D

BraindG
25-11-2003, 04:33 PM
me?! nah.. your mistaken :)

im sensible!.. honest!...

Roadrunner
25-11-2003, 05:19 PM
Reggie,

Depends whether your desire is to be a "safer" driver or someone who can drive quickly more safely ;) . If it's the former, then the Institute of Advanced Motorists INSERT INTO post VALUES (IAM) or RoSPA will probably be able to provide you with what you want. If the latter, then you have a choice of track tuition INSERT INTO post VALUES (mostly by people with some race experience - some are pretty poor drivers, imho, though although many are very good indeed - go on personal recommendation if you can); track experience INSERT INTO post VALUES (no substitute for practice ;) ); rally driving tuition INSERT INTO post VALUES (same caveat as track tuition); full racecraft training INSERT INTO post VALUES (costly :eek: ) or wait till it snows and find a deserted carpark INSERT INTO post VALUES (great for finding what the car will do at low speed).

Got to avoid those bum-clenching moments ...

Brian