PDA

View Full Version : Grr Amsoil....

pitslayer
01-02-2007, 02:34 PM
ordered 90 quids worth of stuff of don(amsoil) great lovely no problem. turns up today....my dear god how hard was that to open lol, Swear factor 10 lol, took me 10 minutes of slashing to get into the box another 5 to get my invoice out, another 5 to get the catalogue and free calender......
well happy now, .....can i afford to take car for service is the next question lol.....superb thow, only ordered it the otherday really really happy now....cheers don for the great service, as i guess would be usual for you, im going to go and cover my self in amsoil products..mmmmm brake fluid....actually scrub that.....but thank you very much:iloveyou: :afro: :afro:
anyone who hasnt ordered from him, because it looks very expensive, just do it....i know im gunna be skint now for a few weeks, but its worth it....just cant get my head around the few things i bought and going....lol so thats what ive got to show for 90 quid.....
now if you will excuse me i have some injector cleaner to put in my tank, and see if i can book my car in for service
happy pitslayer:afro:

Wouter
01-02-2007, 02:42 PM
You get what you pay for.... quality!

:thumbsup:

pitslayer
01-02-2007, 02:56 PM
thats why i payed it lol.....seriously big thumbs up to don, top service.....and i know it will last longer than whats in there now, which gives me to save up for more lol.....my car needs amsoil now lol
the only issue is you need patience to open the extremly well packaged products....i lack patience.....but dont change the packaging, theres not a dent on the actual box past all the shrink wrap....
so happy, now if only my sub would turn up

orionn2o
02-02-2007, 02:30 PM
90 quid ! thats cheap!

What til you change all the fluids! Then its more like 230 !

pitslayer
02-02-2007, 10:15 PM
lol yeh. i can barely afford the 90 quid on oil.....my brain conflicts with itself
HOW MUCH....FOR THAT....I CAN GET IT CHEAPER BY THE GALLON!!!!
but then it is amsoil and will last a damn site longer and be millions of times better

RugbyPete
07-02-2007, 02:26 PM
how man y litres are we talking about here? Amsoils £46 for 5 litres....

pitslayer
07-02-2007, 02:49 PM
i bought 5 litres and a few other bits, oil filter etc.....its now sitting in the back of my car, waiting to go in, because my sump plug has been over tightened and i cant drain any oil out