PDA

View Full Version : Prepare the stake...

colVR4
27-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Awwwww crap. I think that it may be growing on me!!! I can almost imagine it with sporty body kit, lowered with fatter wheels, agressive front end with air dam.

/dons flame retardant underwear and several layers of non-flammable romper suits :devil2:

http://www.newcartestdrive.com/sneakpreview.cfm?ReviewID=43

Nick VR4
27-11-2003, 03:36 PM
:wtf: errr sorry that is naff :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

:nooo:

ReggieK
27-11-2003, 04:34 PM
Nope. It can't be saved. Looks like a Primera from the front and a Chrysler Neon from the rear.

There really is no hope for it. You'd have to be Handy Andy to make anything out of that. All the MDF may improve it's looks. :D

colVR4
27-11-2003, 04:54 PM
Tee Hee, playing with photoshop at the moment to see what I can make from the car. Will post when I finish them.

I may prove some of you wrong!! :D

INSERT INTO post VALUES (or may be not judging from the results so far) :rolleyes:

tunes
27-11-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by ReggieK
Nope. It can't be saved. Looks like a Primera from the front and a Chrysler Neon from the rear.

Agreed.

Looking forward to what you can do with this in photoshop.

zedy1
27-11-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by tunes
Agreed.

Looking forward to what you can do with this in photoshop.

and thats the best itll get

:D

KiwiTT
27-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Anyone know whether this Galant is going to be released outside of the USA.

We have "2.0 litre Lancer" just released here now. That is getting into the old Galant GLS INSERT INTO post VALUES (GLXi) 2.0 Litre territory.
see here (http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.nz/lancer.html)

dcuk
27-11-2003, 11:01 PM
:confused: oh no!!!! I think it is a little bit better than the Primera though:p

Kieran
27-11-2003, 11:42 PM
Erk!:INSERT INTO post VALUES (
THAT's the car Variava's in Notts reckoned that Mitsubishi UK is considering importing to replace the Galant!

I'll shove the "Mini-Primera afterbirth" up their arses if they do!!!:mad::io: