PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest supplies for non-members?

RugbyPete
09-02-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm after a few bits and bobs, and although I can save a few bob in the future with discounts of membership, I'm putting the money to use by buying in some oils and other bits and bobs.

As with all markets, there's usually someone who's cheapest for the following items for the Galant:

Amsoil 5w/30
Amsoil ATF
ATF filter
ATF flush
Spark plugs
Performance front brake pads

Who online would you recommend, free delivery a bonus etc.

At the moment all I have is ripspeed and demont weeks...

Thanks

thecustomer
09-02-2007, 03:12 PM
... if you're buying that much amsoil, then with the club discount you'd save the cost of membership with your first order

:scholar:

/edit http://www.performanceoilsltd.co.uk/index.html give 10% off on amsoil, and free delivery over £100

Kieran
09-02-2007, 03:13 PM
opieoils is worth considering, though their prices vary.

n13l pm
09-02-2007, 03:17 PM
I have used for different parts the following companies:

www.speedbox.co.uk
www.japarts.co.uk
www.ebay.co.uk

As for the Amsoil oil i believe the member "amsoil" sells the stuff.

RugbyPete
09-02-2007, 03:34 PM
opieoils does look good so far and free delivery over £30....

RugbyPete
09-02-2007, 04:05 PM
where would I get a ATF filter from?

And transmission flush for that matter, Amsoils expensive, i dont wanna flush with the good stuff

Kieran
09-02-2007, 04:55 PM
where would I get a ATF filter from?

And transmission flush for that matter, Amsoils expensive, i dont wanna flush with the good stuff

ATF filter from either Camskills or your local dealer. I've used a Lubeguard Transmission flush in the past. Can't remember where I got it from, there are a couple of suppliers in the UK - Google should find them, that's how I did!

bernmc
09-02-2007, 04:58 PM
AS thecustomer says - cough up a membership fee - you'll save more than that on your first amsoil order, and delivery is free for £100+ orders. And then you get all the other membership benefits.

It's a no-brainer!

PS. Was it you that stole my banannas?

Kieran
09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
PS. Was it you that stole my banannas?

No - the bananas only last a day before they go off. ClubVR-4 is an organic car club you see - no GM long-life bananas here!

Either that or Brunty got hungry and pilfered them whilst your back was turned...

White Lightning
09-02-2007, 05:09 PM
I have got Amsoil 0w30 from Amsoil and from Opie Oils and I actually found Opie Oils to be cheaper last time even with the Amsoil discount. Sorry Don ...

Regardless , pay up your membership ... it's well worth it .... /pan

Lillywotsername
09-02-2007, 07:25 PM
I have got Amsoil 0w30 from Amsoil and from Opie Oils and I actually found Opie Oils to be cheaper last time even with the Amsoil discount. Sorry Don ...

Regardless , pay up your membership ... it's well worth it .... /pan
What Wayne said about membership..... I am only a widow but still paid my 20 spondoodlies

I can only speak from experiance, but we have a hell of a lot of amsoil delivered here, its all WRD uses....even down to the flush.

Great Stuff.