PDA

View Full Version : Violated

defm0de
12-02-2007, 06:20 PM
MY CAR WAS BROKEN INTO OUTSIDE MY HOUSE RAHHH, THE HUMANITY, SMASHED WINDOW CAR NOT STARTING STOLEN **** RAHHH IWGBUOWGEOIHEOPJF. And to top it of a summer school exam this afternoon. /Grrr

On that note does anyone know of a good place to fix it back up? The Driver window was smashed, centre console was screwed, car iginition was screwed with.

Whoa I just thought I might be able to apply for compassionate consideration for my exam, but I guess they dont know how much I love the VR4.

Nick VR4
12-02-2007, 06:31 PM
/Grrr/Grrr/Grrrsorry to here this mate

Cant help with the fixing :(

bradc
12-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Thats no good, sounds like they were trying to steal it and then gave up. At least it sounds like nothing expensive was taken or destroyed.

defm0de
12-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah the sounds were stolen, such a hassle getting everything done up again. They even took my deoderant from the car I mean WTF is up with that? The car was found at the bottom of the street. So I guess they figured out they couldn't roll it to wherever they were headed.

Throbbe
12-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Really feeling your pain dude.

Mine was done on the drive last night too. Smashed the window and took my mobile, which I should have hidden, but my daughter was going spare as I was getting out.

No attempt to take the car or anything else. Just makes all the damage seem more pointless for a £20 phone.

Meh.

d i c k i e s
13-02-2007, 01:53 AM
thats just ****ed up bro, feel sorry for ya!

rayray24
13-02-2007, 06:51 AM
I feel your pain man!! Why can't these poeple get their f@%kin own stuff!!

Joanne
13-02-2007, 08:59 PM
My car was broken into last year at the YMCA in Auckland - they broke the rear drivers side window, got into the front, opened up the boot.... and left the camcorder I had in there, a bag a climbing equipment, tennis rackets....

Again just pointless damage at the end of the day, and hassle for me to get it fixed.

SimonNZ
13-02-2007, 10:35 PM
That sucks dude I feel your pain, happened to me a couple weeks ago and just got everything sorted finally now.

defm0de
15-02-2007, 05:51 AM
Thanks everyone, -Simon, yeah its such a damn hassle getting insurance sorted and what not, I only got the car towed to the repairers today to get assessed. Is your car all fixed up now? Reimbursed for the equipment stolen I assume?

You See
15-02-2007, 06:01 AM
Sorry to hear that dude....@#!% me off when people do that...let us know if you ever find who the culprits are, I'll be more than happy to pay them a lil' visit. /boxing :rifle:

KHK
15-02-2007, 06:52 AM
seems to be having a gang focusing particularly on Legnum?

defm0de
15-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Yeah, I want to burn down their house. Note, if their house does burn down its purely coincidence.

To quote from Pulp Fiction:

"Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a ****er!
Vincent: What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules"

defm0de
15-02-2007, 07:20 AM
blah double post, disregard.

Subaru ETA
15-02-2007, 09:05 AM
sucks dude. the mrs car was broken into a few nights ago in parnel. smashed the rear window, took a shirt and the stereo....AND THE GRILL!!!!!!! *****rs!! plus to clain insurance it wass going to cost $450...so i got a window from pick a part and paid $14....and refitted the factory stereo.grill costs $95 so its rolling gangster with no grill at the mo.

detonate
15-02-2007, 10:40 AM
you got it fixed up yet?
I have a spare drivers side window you can have for some beer :)

defm0de
15-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Cheers detonate, nah its being assessed for insurance over the next couple of days. I will definitely let you know though :D Thanks for the offer!

SimonNZ
15-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Hey, yeh everything replaced and fixed now. I'm not sure if they are focussing on Legnums, I spoke to the cop who took my report and he tells me there are about 30 odd cars broken into every night in town!

d i c k i e s
16-02-2007, 01:01 AM
i guess it is a random thing, but if you got stuff in it and its visible then people are gonna take it.

KHK
16-02-2007, 01:58 AM
30 cars each night broken into!
terrible

djb160
17-02-2007, 03:21 AM
And I wonder how many would be subies

rayray24
17-02-2007, 05:28 AM
Or evo's!! :inquisiti Off topic but who here would stop and ask someone if it is their car if the arlam was going off?? I have a few times (Every time is WAS their car just dumb ass poeple that don't know how their alarm works!!!)/Grrr

defm0de
17-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Too bad the thieves disabled my alarm, funny thing is they even tried to tow it away but their towing cable snapped. Hmm.. if someone elses alarm went off would I ask if it was theirs - to be honest probably not. My mindstate is such that I will do anything to get my hands on a car thief, I believe 10 years of taekwondo experience will be to my benefit :happy: