PDA

View Full Version : Queens Road Aberdeen

peter thomson
16-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Dark coloured Legnum traveling up Queens Road and turned off at the Kingswell roundabout. I was a few cars behind

Dan_G
16-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Dark coloured Legnum traveling up Queens Road and turned off at the Kingswell roundabout. I was a few cars behind

If that was today, not me. I did see another miester blue Legnum VR4 in Aberdeen just before christmas.... ****LEG was the plate.. might av been that one...

boo... I remmember 2 years ago when it was just Calum(who had one before) and me that had leggys in Aberdeen...

peter thomson
17-02-2007, 01:28 AM
If that was today, not me. I did see another miester blue Legnum VR4 in Aberdeen just before christmas.... ****LEG was the plate.. might av been that one...

That would probably have been me . I didn't see you though

Axeboy
17-02-2007, 11:03 AM
I seen a vr4 in Aberdeen recently too... but cant mind the colour.

Dan_G
17-02-2007, 12:42 PM
That would probably have been me . I didn't see you though

your car was up a drive at the time. i stopped and had a wee squint and it looked good...

peter thomson
17-02-2007, 01:08 PM
your car was up a drive at the time. i stopped and had a wee squint and it looked good...

If it was Rosehill Drive it would have been me. I don't think i would have been anywhere else apart from work

Dan_G
17-02-2007, 09:59 PM
If it was Rosehill Drive it would have been me. I don't think i would have been anywhere else apart from work

It was Rosehill Drive. I work behind Northfield and sometimes go home down that road... :pimp2:

peter thomson
17-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Hi Dan it's my parents house. I drop my daughter off there in the mornings before going to work and then I'm up there the odd lunchtime. I think i saw you last week coming on to the roundabout at the bottom of the road. Certainly looked like you going by the picture of you in your new jacket.